RSI Handle
rogesh

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I did that earlier tonight. It's 4:30am now. Woops
Did Canada invade Alaska? Or are you posting from the future...
It's 3:30am here on west coast.
:confused: Jeez, at what times are you still awake?! I'm too old for such things, being awake all night. I need my beauty sleep; hard party times are over.
Also hard coffee times, cigarette times are over; never again loud music anymore, no more drinking until 100% drunk, and worst of all: no over-the-limits-sport...*sigh* Sometimes its hard to still looking positive into the future. But don't get me wrong, I'm able to handle all this new living/health situation quite well. You TESTies are helping with that, giving me a laugh every day. Thats almost 50% of the positive energy I need :D

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
:confused: Jeez, at what times are you still awake?! I'm too old for such things, being awake all night. I need my beauty sleep; hard party times are over.
Also hard coffee times, cigarette times are over; never again loud music anymore, no more drinking until 100% drunk, and worst of all: no over-the-limits-sport...*sigh* Sometimes its hard to still looking positive into the future. But don't get me wrong, I'm able to handle all this new living/health situation quite well. You TESTies are helping with that, giving me a laugh every day. Thats almost 50% of the positive energy I need :D
I have to limit my beauty sleep. Otherwise, I get too damn pretty and just stare into the mirror all day. ;)

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I think I got con crud... My throat is so sore, and I'm so tired. I almost called in to work. I'm starting to perk up a bit, but if I crash again, I think I might go home early.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Forgot your password?