SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I love that game. Probably one of my favorites. I also love playing it on stream. I name my crew after my viewers, and then take a shot when they inevitably get killed...
I'd watch that! I haven't played it in a long while, mostly because I never got very far and knew I was a horrible captain unable to keep my crew alive.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I'd watch that! I haven't played it in a long while, mostly because I never got very far and knew I was a horrible captain unable to keep my crew alive.
Well, I've killed my crew off a few times. And got rather inebriated in the process.

FTL is good for weekend night streams. But I'll be at my dad's tomorrow. And tonight is Ladies Night. WitchKittie and I are playing Cards Against Humanity together and both streaming it. We're looking for people to play with us, so if you're interested, pop into the TEST Gaming Discord or one of our channels ( http://www.twitch.tv/mzhartz ) around 8pm EDT.

Maybe I'll do FTL next weekend.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Well, I've killed my crew off a few times. And got rather inebriated in the process.

FTL is good for weekend night streams. But I'll be at my dad's tomorrow. And tonight is Ladies Night. WitchKittie and I are playing Cards Against Humanity together and both streaming it. We're looking for people to play with us, so if you're interested, pop into the TEST Gaming Discord or one of our channels ( http://www.twitch.tv/mzhartz ) around 8pm EDT.

Maybe I'll do FTL next weekend.
Do you deal the chat room cards too? How's that work?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Miserable, I was in bed whole day :(
Get well Marc. That's an order!
Yeap, normally when I'm ill I still can play whole day, not today. The big advantage is: I slept whole day so I can't sleep tonight ;)
Now that IS a bonus. Tonight you fly!
Well, its almost over, over here ;)
But nevertheless, thanks for asking. Friday is always a little bit stressful, and in the evenings I'm tired on most of them.
How's your Friday?
Pretty good. Just done school/work for the weekend. Time to relax and enjoy some quiet time. And Star Citizen time.

Forgot your password?