SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Ugh, I need coffee....

I woke up at 8:11. I'm supposed to be at work at 8:30. And I had a first thing meeting this morning. So I slapped on clothes and a bunch of deodorant and ran out the door.

And then, we had to pack and ship a bunch of boxes (normally I drive a desk). I am uncomfortably sweaty. And then, we find out that we are short over 1000 pieces and can't finish the order.

I'm currently on the phone with the company trying to find out where the rest of our order is.

I really want coffee and a shower.
Must maintain optimal efficiency!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkikWCaoKK4

(I can't tell if this is satire or real...?)
Thanks a lot dear @Beerjerker @marcsand2 for caring about @MzHartz
Hopefully that you are feeling way better after those coffee-showers, erm, coffee and showers, Mz ...? :D

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Made an appointment to order my wedding dress, since they actually allow photos once you've paid I can get a reminder of how it looked!

Is there a special drink for brides to be?

Maybe best not ask the barista who is desperate to bunch people...
Special drink for a bride to be? Wine? ;) Seriously though, weddings make me all warm and fuzzy. Congrats!
The problem they have is people photo the dress then get a tailor to make it on the cheap...

Still no need to question it... it is the dress! Will see about a photo on Sat when I go back in!
Yes please! I won't admit it openly but I used to watch "Say Yes to the Dress" with my wifey. Haha.
Wait, did I just admit that openly?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Yeah love that kate mercer.
View attachment 4718
Morning dear @CrudeSasquatch ! I've seen the photograph of your...whats it called? "Ensignement"? Well, photo of you, handshaking with some soldier-dude. Thats it? You are officially a tough military guy now? When does duty start? Upcoming Monday? And what did Mrs. Owl with all your hair? Used it to cushion some pillows or a sofa? :smile: ;)

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Morning dear @CrudeSasquatch ! I've seen the photograph of your...whats it called? "Ensignement"? Well, photo of you, handshaking with some soldier-dude. Thats it? You are officially a tough military guy now? When does duty start? Upcoming Monday? And what did Mrs. Owl with all your hair? Used it to cushion some pillows or a sofa? :smile: ;)

Baby @Blind Owl has a new pillow of 100% Auburn Sasquatch Fur. He's also got a new 20% wool, 70% Sasquatch Fur , 10% pollutants, duvet.

That super soldier I Shook hands with had to put up with my parents using THREE DIFFERENT CAMERAS! So embarrassing.

I don't get Tough Military Status until March when they cut me loose. my next chance to content and comment is December during the Turkey Fattening.

Forgot your password?