SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Wanna trade places? I'll move to Canada RIGHT NOW!
What do I have to do at your job? Drive tanks and stuff?
Haha, I was driving tanks. Now I'm writing intelligence reports. You sure? Haha. ;)
Canada, yeah. Me+family definitely will make a holiday journey one day and visiting @Blind Owl and his family, get drunk, have fun - move on :smile:
We shall endeavour to do the same. :) Europe is on our list. I've never been but Mrs Owl has. She intends for us to do the entire continent. Who am I to deny her? ;)

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
The entire continent?! Wow, well - thats huge. You would what, four weeks at least...?
4 Weeks that could be barely enough to explore France. If you want to visit whole europe, I would split the vacation to multiple trips, and visit one maybe two countrys at a time. So you can also meet the People and not only some "boring" places.

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
I just destroyed my espresso machine while trying to repair her. Damnit. Spent all my money to SC - have nothing left for a new espresso machine.
(Well, to be honest: plus x-mas gifts, which let kind of implode my banking account).
Sounds like an emergency... Let's see, are there any Banks near you and do you have access to a Vehicle to transport a Bankautomat?

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well, the chance that I'm travelling for vacation to Canada might be slightly higher than Canadian forces gettin' posted to Germany. Sidenote: wasn't on vacation trips outside of Germany during the last 10 years :smile:
Well shit, just over 20 years ago Canadians forces posting were normal in Germany. NATO and all. Lahr and Baden-Soellingen. The old boys still brag about those postings.

I would absolutely love to cone and visit Germany. And Austria. And Switzerland. And the Netherlands. And...well, I think you get the idea.

Forgot your password?