Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Well, yeah, which time!? Its currently 08.30 a.m. over here, so it'll be around 10 hours until I get the chance to come into discord again :D

Morning all!

DONALD HAS DONE IT!!

I laughed the whole morning about it. I don't know why. Its totally irrational like I lost my mind. I just arrived in my office and will now try to concentrate on my work. Otherwise I'd keep on laughing.

http://www.sabusinessindex.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Early-morning-coffee.jpg

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Canada's Immigrant Website servers have crashed due to massive operations. :smile: Will they now build a big wall, too? Hm...
Send us the bill! :grin:
Politics (maybe don't read if you're still salty):
Everything will be okay.
no_bleach_side.jpg

The campaign season has been full of "scorch the Earth" tactics, making enemies of people who could otherwise find common ground. Whether or not your candidate won, and whether or not the winner lives up to expectations, the world will continue to turn. If you choose to celebrate or be bummed, stick it out for a bit and see how things go.

If you want to think of the future, pick up some stocks while they're cheap. This came as a surprise to everyone who wasn't supposed to be surprised. They will pay off down the road.

If you still want to bail, and Canada hasn't built a wall, we can chip in and get you some compasses. Follow the arrow to the frozen north, but know the rest of us will miss you.
th2UGGYVWX.jpg

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I have to call David Hasselhoff.
"Hey, David - that you? Ja, now its the best time. They will vote for you, trust me - all of 'em. President of USA 2020: David Hasselhoff. Make America sing again."
I've been looking for freedom, yay :D

Need some whiskey in my coffee :D

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
My Facebook feed is completely full of moaning about trump. It's amazing how invested my (mostly) UK friends group are in the american election.

I'm too busy worrying about the fact that my boiler broke, not had a shower since Friday!

In other news, think I promised you all this piccie:

Resized_20161105_101425.jpeg

Forgot your password?