SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Oh. People. He's gone. His flight is taking off right meow for Basic Training. Good luck @CrudeSasquatch.
:astonished: Damn, I've looked for him yesterday evening to say him "goodbye" on discord. Damn again :cry:
Well, my thoughts are with him. Hopefully that he has a good time - and I'm excited even today for his return and (presumably) awesome stories :upside_down:

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
:astonished: Damn, I've looked for him yesterday evening to say him "goodbye" on discord. Damn again :cry:
Well, my thoughts are with him. Hopefully that he has a good time - and I'm excited even today for his return and (presumably) awesome stories :upside_down:
@Blind Owl Oh boy oh boy oh boy, send @CrudeSasquatch my best whishes when he calls at the weekend, tell him I love him and that I may even save the last Cookie for him.
Just waiting for the bus that takes me away to leave. battery at 12%. I'm the oldest person here. ooooh noooooo.

@Varku I'm holding you to that Cookie promise!
@Sam K Macer glad to hear you on Discord! they took my computer a couple days ago. super suckage.
See you all in a month when I'm allowed to shit posts again!

Forgot your password?