marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
It's become a little bit quite here over the last days :( Hopefully, that this will change the time when PTU 2.6 or 3.0 are released *sigh*
Sorry, very busy atm, job and private. Ah, btw, today my oopsie finally got fixed with a little bit of help of our friendly colleague / client on the other side of the globe :grin:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Afternoon all, hope everyone is well?

Work is a depressing hell-hole where everyone is waiting to find out which one of us is made redundant. Can't wait for Friday to find that out!

Home life is pretty crap too, seem to be doing chores 90% of the time, including picking up fiance up from Gatwick airport every evening as the trains are on strike once again, and indefinitely this time!

Sooo yeah... got anything stronger than Coffee?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Since a local cannabis plantage was shut down by police forces yesterday, my ressources are currently limited, sorry. :grin:

Rg. work place issues: complain about it; but always try to see it from the positive side, somehow.
I have to work another 20 years, yay, so every day I'm lack of motivation I'm telling myself: "You've got the best job in the world, with fine colleagues, a warm office and plenty of money." Okay, its boring now and then, but others would probably pay for a job like mine. This most often helps myself being motivated to go to work. :blush:

But whats that about "Home life" - are you forced to be at home for whatever reasons? Or simply currently without a job, but searching for a new one?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Really? You've been there?! Awesome :smile: Let me guess: this was a long planned TEST publicity operation - and your final exam thesis on which basis you made it top of class. Again, TEST has succeeded :smile:
Not only have I been there, but @CrudeSasquatch is there right now. It was a combined TEST operation. I dare say it was a resounding success!

Forgot your password?