SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Never heard of DECAF coffee at the army @CrudeSasquatch
You sure that you are at the army? Not any stranged clothed peace brothers you are traveling with? :smile:

Good morning at all! Hope you had a good, relaxing weekend.
Last night, temperatures went down to -10°C but tomorrow the wind is said to change, coming then from South-West, which means rising temperatures and: rain! Thus there will be a high possibility of ice rain and icy streets. Don't looking forward to this, I can tell. But well, since we can't change that, lets be prepared - and order some coffee :smile:
Cheers!

http://www.jungschwuppen.de/wp/wp-content/uploads/juhu-der-winter-is-da.jpg

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Never heard of DECAF coffee at the army @CrudeSasquatch
You sure that you are at the army? Not any stranged clothed peace brothers you are traveling with? :smile:

Good morning at all! Hope you had a good, relaxing weekend.
Last night, temperatures went down to -10°C but tomorrow the wind is said to change, coming then from South-West, which means rising temperatures and: rain! Thus there will be a high possibility of ice rain and icy streets. Don't looking forward to this, I can tell. But well, since we can't change that, lets be prepared - and order some coffee :smile:
Cheers!

http://www.jungschwuppen.de/wp/wp-content/uploads/juhu-der-winter-is-da.jpg
Those coffee's are cold :open_mouth: at these kind of temperatures I want hot coffee xP
Uh oh I don't want to slide around in my car D: no rain plz. Snow is fine though

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
So, @marcsand2 hows your Star Citizen Cockpit doing? Any additional monitors installed? :smile:
Not yet, first I must replace the small top monitor, it connects and disconnects on the most inconvenient times, messing up my borderless windowed screen on the other 3 screens :confused:
[EDIT] Done :yum:

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hello my friends!!! Can any of you make it so there is more time in the day? I have not even had a coffe yet and it's nearly 8pm!

Forgot your password?