SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Back from training hence back in the office. Germany will challenge the ice hockey team of Canada in the ice hockey world cup, yeah! :beers: I don't know for which team I should keep my fingers crossed. Maybe for both and just enjoy a great game, nevertheless who wins at the end, ha! :beers::heart_eyes_cat::ok_hand::thumbsup:

Well, first fon conference will start in 5 minutes. Gotta go for catching another (decaf) coffee. Have a nice start into the day!

http://media.tumblr.com/fb9300757de7b6cfee065f847838dcf3/tumblr_inline_nejmadlH8o1rc6lno.jpg

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Back from training hence back in the office. Germany will challenge the ice hockey team of Canada in the ice hockey world cup, yeah! :beers: I don't know for which team I should keep my fingers crossed. Maybe for both and just enjoy a great game, nevertheless who wins at the end, ha! :beers::heart_eyes_cat::ok_hand::thumbsup:
Yay Hockey!! I should watch this. If I have the time, haha.
Hopefully that you are doing better soon @Blind Owl *fingerscrossed*
Hopefully that you are doing better soon @Blind Owl *fingerscrossed*
Thanks Sam. We're exploring all our options. Looks like we may have other solutions.

Last edited:

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Yaaaay yesterday was brutal. Had to be at the company at 5am (so wake up at 4)
Drive 3 and a half hours to the site. heavy lifting and building till 15:30. drive home of 4 and a half hours, because traffic, and then trainingfrom 20:30 to 22:00is a wonder I can wake up on time this morning xD. Although I need double the dosis of coffee xD. Yay and back to work... XD

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Yaaaay yesterday was brutal. Had to be at the company at 5am (so wake up at 4)
Drive 3 and a half hours to the site. heavy lifting and building till 15:30. drive home of 4 and a half hours, because traffic, and then trainingfrom 20:30 to 22:00is a wonder I can wake up on time this morning xD. Although I need double the dosis of coffee xD. Yay and back to work... XD
Work sucks! Beer it's better

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Well, its time, I guess. There currently is no real TEST community here in my timezone I could find into. Thus I decided to go into a German org.
Hence I will become your "filthy affiliate barrista" ;) and probably won't be here as frequently as in the past. Nevertheless you know where you can find me: right here in this place :D
Cheers, have a nice start into the week!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well, its time, I guess. There currently is no real TEST community here in my timezone I could find into. Thus I decided to go into a German org.
Hence I will become your "filthy affiliate barrista" ;) and probably won't be here as frequently as in the past. Nevertheless you know where you can find me: right here in this place :smile:
Cheers, have a nice start into the week!
I understand Sam. You'll always have a home here. Don't forget about us. And have fun!! :smile:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Jeez, guys, I'm still in the café! If you want to talk about whatever it maybe, lets just use the coffeebar-thread, right? :relieved::thumbsup:
btw. I'm now full member of "Deutsche Space Cargo", which is "German Space Cargo".

In my free time, I'm doing translations for the German Community. Its a huge success! Everybody is so thankful because there is someone who explains word by word what really is told within the ATV vids plus explaining some of the technical IT terms which are used by CIG now and then. In the last two weeks I got 200 new followers which now sums up to 300 - and growing! There were some critics about the quality of the voice, thus I invested money (LOTS - 400 bucks.....now not availabe for buying ships anymore) in new hardware. Now I'm having a real recording studio. Well, tiny one, but recording studio nevertheless. That being said, I'm a little bit proud - and excited.
So, 9 a.m. - having some work to do in the office. The spring sun is shining and its a marvelous weather, little clouds, 20°C - I *love* it!
Cheers, have a nice day!
Astro

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Hey guys! I'm too lazy to post anywhere else, so here:

Steam keys for 3 games:
Memoria (19,99EUR, 91%): BLJ7P-4VRJJ-ZE80B
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball (9,99EUR, 92%): 08MRM-KN0XL-2NHA2
ShipLord (1,99EUR, 43%): RI3WH-GZZTZ-TB8RF

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Jeez, guys, I'm still in the café! If you want to talk about whatever it maybe, lets just use the coffeebar-thread, right? :relieved::thumbsup:
btw. I'm now full member of "Deutsche Space Cargo", which is "German Space Cargo".

In my free time, I'm doing translations for the German Community. Its a huge success! Everybody is so thankful because there is someone who explains word by word what really is told within the ATV vids plus explaining some of the technical IT terms which are used by CIG now and then. In the last two weeks I got 200 new followers which now sums up to 300 - and growing! There were some critics about the quality of the voice, thus I invested money (LOTS - 400 bucks.....now not availabe for buying ships anymore) in new hardware. Now I'm having a real recording studio. Well, tiny one, but recording studio nevertheless. That being said, I'm a little bit proud - and excited.
So, 9 a.m. - having some work to do in the office. The spring sun is shining and its a marvelous weather, little clouds, 20°C - I *love* it!
Cheers, have a nice day!
Astro
Wow. Good for you Sam. That's so exciting. I'm happy for you, and most certainly proud of you. Good work! :) :)
Hey guys! I'm too lazy to post anywhere else, so here:

Steam keys for 3 games:
Memoria (19,99EUR, 91%): BLJ7P-4VRJJ-ZE80B
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball (9,99EUR, 92%): 08MRM-KN0XL-2NHA2
ShipLord (1,99EUR, 43%): RI3WH-GZZTZ-TB8RF
Free games?!!? Sweeeeeet!! You're the best @supitza!

I'm leaving them, as I barely have time to play the games I've already got, haha. You're still the best though.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Good morning! My YT channel is growing. Yesterday I crossed the mark of 500 followers, yay! Currently at 516 and counting. Plus I made first earnings via patreon. Okay, 11 Dollar, against nearly 500 Dollars of previous investment - but its a start, and I will try hard to get this money back by doing great Star Citizen videos for the German Community :)
Cheers, have a great day!

Forgot your password?