marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Good morning. Yesterday I got all the stuff needed to complete the base of my "desk". Since I must use my saw table, I had to move my desk again, so why not out of the workshop into the room next to my office. In the process I decided to assemble my "desk" without base. I also mounted the sport seat.
When it was finished, my wife came upstairs to look at the project that took me so much time away from my wife and kids. Her first reaction was very simple: you put allot time, effort and love in this project, look there, you even thought about your beer! .....
upload_2017-5-9_10-27-37.png

Euhm, nope, the dual joysticks will be mounted there.

After that I enjoyed the beer and tried the "desk"....:sleeping:..... 2 hours later I woke up again and went to bed :grin:

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Good morning. Yesterday I got all the stuff needed to complete the base of my "desk". Since I must use my saw table, I had to move my desk again, so why not out of the workshop into the room next to my office. In the process I decided to assemble my "desk" without base. I also mounted the sport seat.
When it was finished, my wife came upstairs to look at the project that took me so much time away from my wife and kids. Her first reaction was very simple: you put allot time, effort and love in this project, look there, you even thought about your beer! .....
View attachment 6323

Euhm, nope, the dual joysticks will be mounted there.

After that I enjoyed the beer and tried the "desk"....:sleeping:..... 2 hours later I woke up again and went to bed :grin:
I must find a cool chair. You have inspired me!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
150mm of rain from Thursday to Sunday where I live.
Doesn't look good :confounded: I hope that @Blind Owl has fixed his cellar / foundation.
Nope. None of the foundation repair companies ever called back in time. We flooded again within an hour of me getting home on Friday night.
It's been an exhausting and heartbreaking weekend.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Oh my f* god... Your house is flooded??
All my thoughts are with you and your family.
I hope that they are stayed unharmed and healthy?
If I can do anything from the other side of the pond, please let me know.
Is your brother Crudesasquatch with you?
All the best wishes!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Oh my f* god... Your house is flooded??
All my thoughts are with you and your family.
I hope that they are stayed unharmed and healthy?
If I can do anything from the other side of the pond, please let me know.
Is your brother Crudesasquatch with you?
All the best wishes!
Not flooded like you are seeing on the news Sam. Nothing that bad. But bad enough, as it's raw sewage that's coming into our basement whenever we get a heavy rain. We lost 90% of our fully finished basement - but not the brand new bathroom, thank God.

We just need to get the appropriate contractors to the house to repair the foundation so we can redo our basement.
It's heartbreaking because we just moved in and were getting settled. *sad face*

We'll keep you posted my friend. And thank you for your concern. You are most appreciated.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Very sorry to hear that my lovely owl. Sending thoughts of dryness and outstandingly behaved contractors to you right now. Oh and beer. Thoughts of beer.

Forgot your password?