SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
Snowing like crazy for 2 days now here in Colorado. Was 85 and sunny just last weekend. Party tent inside the workshop until the sun comes out again!

I've missed the coffee shop for a couple of weeks! Work has been a killer plus that front door project that was supposed to be one long weekend that has stretched into the 3rd weekend now. I can never estimate these projects right.

Logged onto SC last night for the first time in several weeks. Didn't even fly, just looked around for an hour. :)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
SNOW!? Now way, please keep the snow over there. After a rainy, cold and even snowy April we now're having the first really nice, sunny spring day, no clouds, around 15°C. Its 6 p.m. over here and I think we'll fire up a barbecue this evening.
Here, this is for all of you who are sitting in the cold:

http://images.tastespotting.com/thumbnails/464242.jpg

Make yourself somehow some warm hours ;) And have a nice Sunday!
Ah, as a sidenote: in Germany, tomorrow here is bank holiday, yay! :D
Cheers!
Astro

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
It was an awesome weekend here, sun, beer and BBQ. The party tent with gas heater took care of the chilly evening. Holiday is over, birthday celebrated, the only thing left is a lot of painting. I almost forgot, I got a new 20" top display. Now I must build a new mounting plate for the top display :relaxed:

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It was an awesome weekend here, sun, beer and BBQ. The party tent with gas heater took care of the chilly evening. Holiday is over, birthday celebrated, the only thing left is a lot of painting. I almost forgot, I got a new 20" top display. Now I must build a new mounting plate for the top display :relaxed:
Woohoo. Sounds like a great weekend my friend. And happy belated birthday!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Woohoo. Sounds like a great weekend my friend. And happy belated birthday!
Thanks a lot my friend :smile:

Hehehehe, usually I buy a pile of meat, (this year 7.5 kg meat, sausages not included) 4 crates of beer, at the end of the parties I still have half of the pile meat and more than 3 crates beer left.
This year was a good one. Not a lot meat left and less than 2 crates beer left. I'm good for a half crate per party day starting at 13:00, who drunk the rest???

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Thanks a lot my friend :smile:

Hehehehe, usually I buy a pile of meat, (this year 7.5 kg meat, sausages not included) 4 crates of beer, at the end of the parties I still have half of the pile meat and more than 3 crates beer left.
This year was a good one. Not a lot meat left and less than 2 crates beer left. I'm good for a half crate per party day starting at 13:00, who drunk the rest???
Haha, well I'm going to have to come to one of your parties now. That sounds amazing. And fun. And awesome.

As for who drank the beer?
You're fellow TESTies were there in spirit. Haha

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
So there's this guy at work that's got, as far as I can tell work my limited internet search, a Paranoia personality. He yells at people that poop in the men's washroom after he cleaned the sinks and he TOOK THE COFFEE MAKER OUT OF THE CLASSROOM... "BECAUSE You're NOT ALLOWED to have ANY!!!!" /footstomp.
He's crazy man. Without coffee I'm going crazy.
So I bought a new coffee machine and stopped teaching him physics....

Forgot your password?