SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Have you guys seen this article yet? According to this we're all going to live forever. Now I need to find one for beer.
http://nypost.com/2017/04/28/drinking-coffee-basically-keeps-you-alive/
Damn, I should stop drinking this shit. Instead, I want a guaratuee to be reborn after death by coffee, ha! :D

So the coffee denier guy basically TRIED TO KILL ME!!
Tztztz, such negativity. He wasn't aware of this because hadn't read the article. I'm sure he just wanted to protect you from falling asleep by drinking too much coffee.

View attachment 6295 @AstroSam! I have a test in 8 hours and I'm trying to study but I'm falling asleep! Helllllllp
See? Too much coffee :D Sidenote: it was 3.30 a.m. when you wrote your help message - I was asleep at that time. Even coffee wouldn't have changed that, haha :grin:

Morning! Remember: its the dose that makes the poison. Hence don't drink coffee out of habit but according to your daily energy waves: when they are down, have a cup. When they are up, have water (with some ginger in it, delicious!) or nettles tea. As a side note: when I want to keep alive, erm, awake in the evening, whiskey is perfect for it :grin: But remember: its the dose that makes the poison. Too much whiskey makes you fall asleep :grimacing:

Oh, and I want to express my compassion for all those US americans who are loosing their health insurance. This is a sad day for all who are in need of medical cure but in future - again - can't afford it.

*sigh* Well, lets start into this day. Fittingly, its a grey rainy day over here. But the weekend seems to become sunny - perfect for visiting the harbour birthday of Hamburg :)

Cheers, have a nice Friday!

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/231442-Smile-Its-Friday-And-There-Is-Coffee.jpg

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Flying home today. Yay!
Hope you've had a safe flight home and a marvelous weekend, dear owl!

Good morning all! How was your weekend?
Over here, we've had two days of sunny spring weather, yesterday barbecue'd, was great.
Monday morning, weather again turned grey and rainy. Perfect for this day of the week, ha :D
Lets start! Have a nice day!

https://img.memesuper.com/3b52162561760c3ae18d866df1fb6c1d_monday-coffee-meme-gallery-monday-coffee-memes_480-480.jpeg

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Yeah :beers: :smile:

Morning Marc, hows your gaming cockpit doing?
you meant: my "Desk" :grin: Doing fine, I assembled the main parts saturday and yesterday in my workshop. All parts still fit. Since the desk will be placed on an wooden floor, I decided to give the base adjustable set feet. A few solid beams underneath the base plate with screwable feet.
When that is finished, I can start clearing my office, throw away decades of collected Elektroschrott. At least one thing about my desk which my wife will appreciate :laughing:

upload_2017-5-8_10-31-42.png

I even have one of these standing around

Forgot your password?