SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Goood MORNING! Its Monday, its morning, and I'm already reading BULLSHIT at its best!!

So, there is this potentially great medieval game, Kingdome Come Deliverance, which is settled in Bohema around the 15th century and promises a most-likely reality based gameplay without any magic, (high) fantasy or other mystical overtones.
So, lets think about the age and the location: bohemia, 15th century. Were they any coloured people at that time? Well, perhaps some people from russia or italy or the like. But coloured like coming over from Africa? Probably not. And how about women at that time? Were they tough - okay, they were tough, without any question. But have they had the same rights as men? Did they have rights to like become a knight, or do whatever men could do during that time? Probably not. But exactly there lies the main area of criticism: the game doen't deal with coloured people - and you can't choose to play a female charakter! *gasps* Oh my gosh - rassism and sexism! In middle of medieval Bohemian! And where are the elves? I want to slay another elve! And no magic? What world could this be without magic? This is so not realistic...

Seems I am in urgent need of MOAR alcohol in my Monday morning coffee......

http://i0.wp.com/www.arts-stew.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Maxine-coffee-1.jpg
Hahaha, you make me laugh Sam. Thanks for that!

Reactions: Ezz and marcsand2

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Oh yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I'm waiting for a schedule regarding my medical operation. Since three weeks I'm waiting. And I'm afraid, I have to wait a liiiiitle bit longer. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll get backup from the insurance company :thumbsup:

Well, Wednesday over here - already?? This week is running fast!
Quick, lets have another coffee before its Thursday, Friday, WEEKEND, yay°! :D

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Oh yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I'm waiting for a schedule regarding my medical operation. Since three weeks I'm waiting. And I'm afraid, I have to wait a liiiiitle bit longer. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll get backup from the insurance company :thumbsup:

Well, Wednesday over here - already?? This week is running fast!
Quick, lets have another coffee before its Thursday, Friday, WEEKEND, yay°! :smile:
Well I pray you get that date for surgery sooner rather than later. I', just glad they can fix it. :) I'm really happy for you!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The basement it dry for the moment. Sarah is upset that this has happened again, and rightfully so. Connor is upset that he can't play in his playroom, which makes me sad.

It's fairly emotional, considering we just paid thousands to fix everything and rebuild most of the basement ourselves over the summer and fall. Now we have to do it all over again.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Man, I can imagine...or, better said: I can't imagine. This must be one hell of a challenge, keeping the eyes on the horizon, saying to yourself (and wife and kid) that everything's becoming fine again one day. I wish I could do more instead of writing that I'm wishing all the strength - and hope for sure - for getting through all this mess. Tell @CrudeSasquatch he has to visit you more often for bringing some happiness into your house - and beer! Lots of it :smile:
Lots of hugs and all the best wishes from over the Atlantic! :beers::wave::muscle::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Man, I can imagine...or, better said: I can't imagine. This must be one hell of a challenge, keeping the eyes on the horizon, saying to yourself (and wife and kid) that everything's becoming fine again one day. I wish I could do more instead of writing that I'm wishing all the strength - and hope for sure - for getting through all this mess. Tell @CrudeSasquatch he has to visit you more often for bringing some happiness into your house - and beer! Lots of it :smile:
Lots of hugs and all the best wishes from over the Atlantic! :beers::wave::muscle::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks a million Sam. Yeah, it's certainly challenging, but we're fairly positive that everything will work out eventually. And thank you for your support. It means more than you think, and I certainly appreciate it.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I'm sure theres lot to discover on shipping containers if theres nothing else of special interest around :D

Thanks @CrudeSasquatch - last week I asked for the final schedule but again received an email today which stated, that there is no schedule currently and that I will be informed...SOON. Its nerv-racking.
Cortison did its thing and munched my immune system. Thus, ill at home. Again.
But I'm using the time with reading and translating the lore of Star Citizen. Currently I'm studying the "human perspective". Interesting story; lots to learn about the Banu :)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hi all,

so I got laid this week the ugly way - by a virus infection.
Slept for a couple of days but feeling better now.
Any GOOD news...anyone of you? Like "won the lottery", "survived sports", "got laid"....? :grimacing::grin:

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Any GOOD news...anyone of you? Like "won the lottery", "survived sports", "got laid"....? :grimacing::grin:
. Last week I had a lady friend over. She talked a lot and went to sleep. I think I'm TOO GOOD at listening.

I went too the gym yesterday. Took this workout powder water mix that "gives energy, burns fat!". About twenty minutes into my jog my stomach did a flip. Ran to poop. Got chills, shakes, and skin hives. Really itchy. Might not use it again

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
. Last week I had a lady friend over. She talked a lot and went to sleep. I think I'm TOO GOOD at listening.

I went too the gym yesterday. Took this workout powder water mix that "gives energy, burns fat!". About twenty minutes into my jog my stomach did a flip. Ran to poop. Got chills, shakes, and skin hives. Really itchy. Might not use it again
:joy::joy::joy::thumbsup:

Forgot your password?