marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
That is completely correct, I sometimes like to confuse people but often it just happens :D.
her old PC
can be understood 2 ways:
"her PC that is old" or "her previous but still functioning PC"
I bought her a new PC, but since there is allot of stuff on her old PC and I am not going to determine what is important, I just put it next to her new PC. network cable and power is enough, she can Remote Desktop it. Maybe I should have made a VMware machine of it (virtual machine) but she used it for banking and connected an USB chipcard reader on it, could be a problem for VMware.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
That is completely correct, I sometimes like to confuse people but often it just happens :D.
can be understood 2 ways:
"her PC that is old" or "her previous but still functioning PC"
I bought her a new PC, but since there is allot of stuff on her old PC and I am not going to determine what is important, I just put it next to her new PC. network cable and power is enough, she can Remote Desktop it. Maybe I should have made a VMware machine of it (virtual machine) but she used it for banking and connected an USB chipcard reader on it, could be a problem for VMware.
Again, to be serious: this doesn't make any sense, does it? Why don't install VM on the new PC? Its *imho* pointless to keep the old machine...? I'm puzzled.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Well, I've had too much alcohol this evening. Bugger, have to work tomorrow. I'm feeling like its Friday - but its still Wednesday :(:(:(
Damn, shouldn't do that. This morning I overslept; made the first phone conference from home office, now arrived at the company. What a start into the day... -_-

Yes, finally you got the point, It doesn't make any sense ;)
But right now I really used to that, doing things that don't make any sense :D
Sam? That you? :D

Need a coffee; thats for sure; definitely.
Morning.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/c0c4dfb2d0c95b63a5f9dec3cffe1002/tumblr_nsakf7NuW31rt8qn0o1_1280.jpg

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
This morning I overslept
This morning I underslept. I could have stayed in bed for another 30 minutes.
[EDIT] Wow!!!!! I just wanted to find a funny picture of underslept, (google, underslept, pictures) Instead of funny pictures I got allllooootttt of boobs :eek:

Last edited:
Forgot your password?