SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
...time for supper. Again a day is over. Going fast these days. And its August, feeling like damn November, just without X-mas at the doorstep. I hate this Summer. You can't even call it "Summer" - sounds like sarcasm, naming it this way. Or perhaps Germany has moved to Scottish location, you can't be really sure; anything seems to be possible these days. Well, tomorrow is Friday - again. Thank God. I'm really having some working motivation issues currently.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
You really should get yourself a new, clean cup :D
When the coffee drops from the machine (which makes the prrrrrrt sound), the coffee uses the spoon as a ramp and goes over the edge. The cup is full within 2 seconds!!!! speed coffee!!!
If the coffee was a little bit stronger then tea, then my heart would still be laughing :D

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Hehe, thats a good one :D

Morning @Beerjerker ! I think, it should be deepest night at your location already...?
Yes, it's just past 1am here. I am roleplaying as a coffee shop patron.
expectations-vs-reality-larp.jpg

Actually, I get insomnia so my sleep schedule is often weird enough that I wake up about this time of night. If I was in your time zone, I might be posting on the America coffee threads.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
View attachment 3023
Actually, I get insomnia so my sleep schedule is often weird enough that I wake up about this time of day. If I was in your time zone, I might be posting on the America coffee threads.
You look like Harry Potter holding a stick ;)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
View attachment 3023
Actually, I get insomnia so my sleep schedule is often weird enough that I wake up about this time of night. If I was in your time zone, I might be posting on the America coffee threads.
Thought so. Insomnia is not really good. You ever took into consideration consulting a doctor with this? I've had this problem for some time. Doc gave me sleeping pills and life was good again. You just have to get off this pill-train some day - thats the challenge ;)

@marcsand2 speedcoffee - sounds *realllllly* delicious :D How long are you working today aka when does your weekend start?

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Thought so. Insomnia is not really good. You ever took into consideration consulting a doctor with this? I've had this problem for some time. Doc gave me sleeping pills and life was good again. You just have to get off this pill-train some day - thats the challenge ;)

@marcsand2 speedcoffee - sounds *realllllly* delicious :D How long are you working today aka when does your weekend start?
16:00. After weekend 28 hours to go until holidays :D

Forgot your password?