Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Been at the gym.
Had some veggies for lunch.
Now coffee and some nuts.
Ready for working day's fight round #02.
Haven't been at gym, frankly...how does a gym look from the inside?????
Havent had some veggies for lunch, and yes, I know how veggies look like, I even can surprise people around me when I actually eat some veggies, most people think that I'm allergic against veggies :grin:
Coffee is a big word for the dark watery stuff in my cup
but...
Working days fight round #02 end in 15 minutes :clock2:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Made an appointment to order my wedding dress, since they actually allow photos once you've paid I can get a reminder of how it looked!
They make you PAY for the dress before you are allowed to take a picture in it? That sounds weird.
"miss, you can't take a picture in that dress unless you pay for it"
"well, unless I take the picture and show it to my fiance, you're not getting the $5bazillion you want to charge me for it."

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
\me = angry. VERY angry...
Need fun now. And coffee.
And someone to punch in his face.
Why isn't it allowed to bring my punchbag into the office? Would be very useful now and then.
Isn't your boss your punchbag? Yesterday my boss got his new company car, my boss is younger than me, but after seeing his new car, and listening to all the really useful gadget that are in his new car, I couldn't resist to mention that they forgot one gadget.....

The hat off course, not the gramps :grin:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Made an appointment to order my wedding dress, since they actually allow photos once you've paid I can get a reminder of how it looked!

Is there a special drink for brides to be?

Maybe best not ask the barista who is desperate to bunch people...
Best wishes!!!
Happy news! Best wishes!
Wedding beverage? Why not beer?
View attachment 4696
That sounds very special to me, but then again, I never was a bride.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz

Is there a special drink for brides to be?

Maybe best not ask the barista who is desperate to bunch people...
Do we get to see?

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
They make you PAY for the dress before you are allowed to take a picture in it? That sounds weird.
"miss, you can't take a picture in that dress unless you pay for it"
"well, unless I take the picture and show it to my fiance, you're not getting the $5bazillion you want to charge me for it."
Actually, your fiance isn't supposed to see the dress until the wedding day.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Ugh, I need coffee....

I woke up at 8:11. I'm supposed to be at work at 8:30. And I had a first thing meeting this morning. So I slapped on clothes and a bunch of deodorant and ran out the door.

And then, we had to pack and ship a bunch of boxes (normally I drive a desk). I am uncomfortably sweaty. And then, we find out that we are short over 1000 pieces and can't finish the order.

I'm currently on the phone with the company trying to find out where the rest of our order is.

I really want coffee and a shower.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Actually, your fiance isn't supposed to see the dress until the wedding day.
I real bride of tradition shows the wedding dress at the altar, not before
Yeah, that's true. But that was not the point. The point was I think it's silly to not let someone show the dress to another person (definitely NOT a fiance), if selling the dress depends on that someone's yay or nay.

"you can't show a picture of the dress to your f̶i̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ mom"
"okay, then I'm not buying the dress"
*bye $3000*

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Ugh, I need coffee....

I woke up at 8:11. I'm supposed to be at work at 8:30. And I had a first thing meeting this morning. So I slapped on clothes and a bunch of deodorant and ran out the door.

And then, we had to pack and ship a bunch of boxes (normally I drive a desk). I am uncomfortably sweaty. And then, we find out that we are short over 1000 pieces and can't finish the order.

I'm currently on the phone with the company trying to find out where the rest of our order is.

I really want coffee and a shower.
Must maintain optimal efficiency!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkikWCaoKK4

(I can't tell if this is satire or real...?)

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
The problem they have is people photo the dress then get a tailor to make it on the cheap...

Still no need to question it... it is the dress! Will see about a photo on Sat when I go back in!
One of my best friends is a seamstress who specializes in wedding dresses. She's had clients try to do this before. The thing is, a custom wedding dress is always MUCH more expensive than a pre-made one.

Forgot your password?