SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I think I may be beyond fixing. My talents include becoming ok at anything in a relatively short time, then never improving past that and eating a vast amount of chocolate!

Great to hear about the house sale Blind Owl, hope it all goes smoothly!
Sounds like you need to find something that you enjoy and are passionate about! It's tough - most people don't find a job like that. I used to be passionate about all things I.T. but now I HATE I.T. and am forced to do it day in day out week in week out year in year out to pay the mortgage and bills. Not good.

The chocolate bit is fine though don't change that.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hence: its life. You won't have to start it again, you're in the middle of it. Ha! :smile: ;)
Haha, good point!
:smile:
Thanks buddy!
Thanks a million @Lienna, I truly appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. I pray everything works out for you.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I think I may be beyond fixing. My talents include becoming ok at anything in a relatively short time, then never improving past that and eating a vast amount of chocolate!

I can relate to that. Do you just lose interest in improving beyond that point? Then you are just like me xD
If you happen to stumble upon a solution to that problem could you be so kind and tell me? Until then good luck on your job search! Hope it doesn't turn out to be like mine (searcher for 3 years always just falling short after the interview)...
Could it be that those things that you become OK at aren't really the things that you want to do? That's my reason for not improving in certain areas... I can never get the energy/motivation in because it seems like a waste.

Good luck!
You guys sound like me! I'm usually in the above-average in most things I do, but I lose interest REALLY quickly. I need to stick with things, have a huge amount of ADD recently. Wonder if I actually have it and can help it with meds? Probably won't ever bring it up with my doctor though.

Also...how the fuck have I not been in this thread the WHOLE time?! I always seem to skip over it. I guess cause I don't like coffee much. but I LOVE frappaccinos! I just found a place that makes a Grasshopper frappaccino! It's creme de menth, chocolate, espresso, and milk. I died and went to heaven! But it's even worse than just coffee cause it's probably over a thousand calories.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Also...how the fuck have I not been in this thread the WHOLE time?! I always seem to skip over it. I guess cause I don't like coffee much. but I LOVE frappaccinos! I just found a place that makes a Grasshopper frappaccino! It's creme de menth, chocolate, espresso, and milk. I died and went to heaven! But it's even worse than just coffee cause it's probably over a thousand calories.
Welcome @Grimbli. I've missed you. ;)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Sounds like you need to find something that you enjoy and are passionate about! It's tough - most people don't find a job like that. I used to be passionate about all things I.T. but now I HATE I.T. and am forced to do it day in day out week in week out year in year out to pay the mortgage and bills. Not good.

The chocolate bit is fine though don't change that.
Alas, thanks to my father I'm doing a job which is good for the bank account - but bad for the feelings. I *hate* my job. But it is as it is, and I try to find and see the positive things every day: I'm having nice colleagues, a warm office, coffee for free, 9 to 5 most of the time and am able going to the gym during lunchtime.

You guys sound like me! I'm usually in the above-average in most things I do, but I lose interest REALLY quickly. I need to stick with things, have a huge amount of ADD recently. Wonder if I actually have it and can help it with meds? Probably won't ever bring it up with my doctor though.

Welcome back, dear @Grimbli :D One Coconut-Moccha-Frappuchino for you:

http://www.simplystacie.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Coconut-Mocha-Frappuccino-tall-1.jpg

Good Morning !

Long day today...

Large coffee pls...no sugar, just a bit of milk.

Visiting familily of my wife in east germany this weekend...Jesus^^
Yeah. Travelling back in time it is, hm? ;) :D

...and one large coffee, bit of milk:

https://draxe.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Coconut-Milk-Coffee-Creamer.jpg

I've had lots to post and chat and totally missed to look into this thread. Hopefully, that you are satisfied. Take some WAFFLES as apology:

http://www.veggieonapenny.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/oat-waffles-1.jpg

Zahina

Commander
Donor
Dec 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Zahina84
Alas, thanks to my father I'm doing a job which is good for the bank account - but bad for the feelings. I *hate* my job. But it is as it is, and I try to find and see the positive things every day: I'm having nice colleagues, a warm office, coffee for free, 9 to 5 most of the time and am able going to the gym during lunchtime.

Welcome back, dear @Grimbli :smile: One Coconut-Moccha-Frappuchino for you:

http://www.simplystacie.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Coconut-Mocha-Frappuccino-tall-1.jpg

Yeah. Travelling back in time it is, hm? ;) :smile:

...and one large coffee, bit of milk:

https://draxe.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Coconut-Milk-Coffee-Creamer.jpg

I've had lots to post and chat and totally missed to look into this thread. Hopefully, that you are satisfied. Take some WAFFLES as apology:

http://www.veggieonapenny.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/oat-waffles-1.jpg
You're the best ;)

Jep...Back in Time XD

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Welcome back, dear @Grimbli :smile: One Coconut-Moccha-Frappuchino for you:
Mmm, I do like coconut!

I am unfortunately stuck truck driving as it's great money. (Although I like to spend money on games and things) So I'm pretty unhappy with it. Luckily I have a wonderful girlfriend to help me stay happy!

I'd love nothing more than to quit my job and start a gaming business! But that comes with a HUGE risk and I'm not willing to accept the challenges just yet. Moving comes first! Hopefully I'll get the motivation and inspiration once we move out to LA.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Mmm, I do like coconut!

I am unfortunately stuck truck driving as it's great money. (Although I like to spend money on games and things) So I'm pretty unhappy with it. Luckily I have a wonderful girlfriend to help me stay happy!
Aha!!! That's the answer! I just need to stay in the same job and borrow your girlfriend! One day a week would keep me happy enough? ;) :smile:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Forgot your password?