SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Well I blew my chances with a lady because I wasn't pushy enough but I finished my apprenticeship and I'm now a full time employee in the company I learned in :D
And en extra is that it is not a temporary contract :D

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
Hellooo.. time for the 0400 coffee with my boy. No coffee for him, just a bottle of milk. So good news, I got a promotion! I think it was Confucius who once said, “with great responsibility comes great paycheck”. Anyway, need to go change a diaper. Hope everyone has a good day.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Yak - have fun! :D
Gosh, am I glad having a half-way-grown-up-11 years old boy. No diaper, just...the drills. Every f*cking day: "Keep on going!" - "Why...can't you be *liiiittle* bit FASTER?!" - "You are writing the math test TOMORROW??" - "What do you mean with "I don't need to learn"??" - "An "F"???" - "What do you mean with "you'll try harder next time"? Just...*begin* to try at least!" - "this is no cleaned up room - its a mess. I mean, an absolute mess...what do you mean with "depends on the point of view"??" - "IF YOU DO NOT DO WHAT I'M TELLING YOU IMMEDIATLY, THENNNNN....!!!!!!" - *nerve-meltdown* - and so on and so on....
I really love kids - if I can give them back into their loving parents arms after visiting time, haha ^^

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Yak - have fun! :smile:
Gosh, am I glad having a half-way-grown-up-11 years old boy. No diaper, just...the drills. Every f*cking day: "Keep on going!" - "Why...can't you be *liiiittle* bit FASTER?!" - "You are writing the math test TOMORROW??" - "What do you mean with "I don't need to learn"??" - "An "F"???" - "What do you mean with "you'll try harder next time"? Just...*begin* to try at least!" - "this is no cleaned up room - its a mess. I mean, an absolute mess...what do you mean with "depends on the point of view"??" - "IF YOU DO NOT DO WHAT I'M TELLING YOU IMMEDIATLY, THENNNNN....!!!!!!" - *nerve-meltdown* - and so on and so on....
I really love kids - if I can give them back into their loving parents arms after visiting time, haha ^^
So we know what He says to you but how do you reply?

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Hellooo.. time for the 0400 coffee with my boy. No coffee for him, just a bottle of milk. So good news, I got a promotion! I think it was Confucius who once said, “with great responsibility comes great paycheck”. Anyway, need to go change a diaper. Hope everyone has a good day.
YOU get PAID to change diapers?

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
YOU get PAID to change diapers?
I have a 3yr old, a 2yr old and a 3 month old. Now I know why daycare is so f@cking expensive- because I’m paying them to change diapers... and I have to provide their diapers. I got a promotion at my civilian position and I am now managing the annual budget for an Engineer Battalion. They don’t know about Star Citizen yet, or what a Concierge member is, so don’t tell them. :grin:

Best news is that my boss tells me that he’s grooming me to take his position in 2 years when he retires, and this puts me in line to take that position.

In other news- I’ve also been promoted on the military side to platoon sergeant. Not a big deal, but I’m an E5, and there is 1 E8, 1 E7 and 3 E6s above me. I raised this point to my Command Sergeant Major and said that this looks really bad and probably sends a poor message to the platoon, to which he replied, “So does not being able to pass your PT test.”
Now, you may be asking yourself, ‘self, isn’t this a good thing?’ To which the answer is... “meh.”
All of the Plt SGT responsibility’s, all of the PLT SGT ass chewings, and a hand receipt for $8M+ in equipment (which should be signed for by an O4 that’s sitting in that position; but that’s a whole nother story)- all at a E5 pay. For 2-3 days. Once a month. Ce’st la vie- am’I’right?! Anyway, if I pull this off without screwing it up too much, I’ll get a few good bullets on my next NCOER, so there’s that.
And how about that launch yesterday?! I had goosebumps. Pretty cool shit. A picture of Starman with the world behind him is now my wallpaper.
Anywho, hope everyone has a good one.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
It will be as long alive as I am here, with Test Squadron AND alive ^^

Diapers...its not only the costs for the diapers (AWFUL lots and lots and lots of money...for three kids its like...did you win the lottery @Metal-Muffin :D :wink: ), but also for the waste collections charges (or what do you call this?). Since we got rid of diapers, I am able to buy spaceships. Some of them for my son, for sure, kind of diaper-compensation :grin:

So, this is humpday-evening - almost Thursday, which means almost Friday, which means its ALMOST WEEKEND, yay! :D

Forgot your password?