Second batch of Cyberpunk drama is out!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Is there an off button for bullshit these days? There are just piles of it everywhere with social media, I am head deep in shit every time I turn to look at something else or I get shit up my nose when I scroll down a feed wall. I need like a bullshit hazmat suit on before even opening a social media app.

edit:
BTW, LOVED the video! lol

Last edited:

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Is there an off button for bullshit these days? There are just piles of it everywhere with social media, I am head deep in shit every time I turn to look at something else or I get shit up my nose when I scroll down a feed wall. I need like a bullshit hazmat suit on before even opening a social media app.

edit:
BTW, LOVED the video! lol
Use it to cultivate the fields? Sometimes I wonder if social media would be better served if it came with shot glasses so that it took on more of the old drunken bar talks of old that no one remembered the next day.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
First I get annoyed, then I'm confused and finally I'm just laughing at how ridiculous some people are.

I'd like to thank all of the crying little babies out there, if it weren't for you I probably wouldn't have looked at this game as much as I have. Now I may just have to get my self a copy... but only if they fix the issue with the bench!

:glorious:

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
I've said this for many years now and even said it a few times on here as well, Internet journalism for video games is 90% clickbait and I very rarely pay attention to it, unless it is something announcing a game release date or game update. Honestly people bite at straws most days to find any negative to "report" on to give their articles views. Most either fall short or have done little to no homework on what a game is about.

The fact that people are now in uproars about race and gender and stereotypes makes me feel sad in all new ways, again people are looking for anything they can find to make a game look bad. In all honesty, I never pay attention to this stuff in any game and in a sad way for me, I find most characters I forget about after I see them.

I miss days of paperback strategy guides for mortal kombat 2 or battletoads or something. Bring back Nintendo Power

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Nice vid Boss, but I would have liked it even more if you would've done the right thing in this case: just ignored her.
Every single mention of selfish little shits like her just gives her more relevance to her.

My youtube feed was full of videos about her being back into her usual self aka asshole, like she was someone relevant, and I still don't get it. Why the hell would anyone care if she still breathes or not??
She is a literal nobody. Has she ever done anything apart from being a small time kickstarter scammer? The answer is a clear NO.
It's like me walking into ID Software and telling em to stop putting fat demons in Doom as enemies cos I'm fat too. They would all laugh and show me the exit via the hands of 2 burly security guards hurling me through it. (then they would promptly fire the security cos why the hell did they let me in in the first place...)
I just don't get why these few loud angry snowflakes have any kind of power... I guess the West has just grown too soft and content, and has nothing better to worry about then to legitimize their own degeneracy through "diversity quotas" and bullshit like that.
Snowflakes like these need a few good slaps, tell em to stop bitching and act like a grownup, and if they don't stop, just ignore em!
Gawd this world is going to shit....

Anyways, I can only hope CDPR holds out and doesn't cave to all the fake outrage pushed by the MMS and by the likes of her.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
That actually qualifies as self control. You wanted the ships, you bought the ships, no problem. Your bank account might have something to say about it but that's it's problem.
Sounds good to me.

Then there would be no video and you would be like "why is Montoya not covering this???" and everybody would be sad!
I think what we are trying to say is we would be far more concerned about an empty Test Beer Mug and how we can go about filling it then some nobody trying to start shit who would be best to be ignored so they can go cry in the corner alone.

Forgot your password?