Selling RSI Account

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Why sell?? Just sit on it. Play it every now and again, the big patches and see what's up whats changed what you like what you don't. If you still hate SC by the time 4.0 comes out in 2019 your account will still be worth double what it's worth now and you would have had a few years of fun hopefully in the process!

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
Omega can't be un-melted, any items with physical items can't be un-melted, and discounted anniversary packages can't be un-melted.

Finally, the referral Gladius can't be melted so upgrade carefully.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Glad you are not leaving test.

Do what you have to do for you, man, don't let us strong-arm you.

I know what you mean about gaming, "Boom headshot" 'aint my kinda shit and when CR says "oh, that part of the game? yeah, that's boring so don't expect much" (pretty much what he said about cargo running) I don't have much hope for how long my account lasts when the project is finished. S42 can be the spiritual successor to Wing Commander for all those who want to fap that way, but the PU has to be everything to everyone or it will turn in to a dick swinging simulator. "My S5's beat your puny s3 shields now watch me teabag you for fifteen minutes trololololol" etc.

But that said but we'd all love to see you in the 'verse, come hang out in my Taurus the "Reoccurring Tendencies 2" sometime (when they finally build the damn thing and put it in the game) it'll be like the test forum but in person, but not, because we'll all be computer people... :)

Forgot your password?