[Semi-Serious Not Really] The Economy of Likes

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
So controversial or not is there scope to have an alternative to like? I certainly do not mean an unlike (After all the purpose of this forum is to shit post until and after release when we might have real stuff to deal with! Well and build community). Perhaps a this comment is way to serious, shit posters avoid kind of tag!
didn't understand, what you were talking about, but liked it anyways

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I need some likes advice. Is there an off-world tax haven to hold my investment?
Sure, you can stash them in Blind Owl's super secret like bank. The growth is exponential and there is total privacy: no one will ever know how much you deposit, as no-one is tracking it. Even the owner! Thousands have already deposited their likes in this bank. ;)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Sure, you can stash them in Blind Owl's super secret like bank. The growth is exponential and there is total privacy: no one will ever know how much you deposit, as no-one is tracking it. Even the owner! Thousands have already deposited their likes in this bank. ;)
I own somewhat >51%; try a takeover. Then sell it. Be Billionaire then. Will hire 5.000 people, setting the release-date for SC at x-mas 2016!
Will sell it 2020 to Google. Be Trillionaire then. Buy the world. Will spend it to TEST. Smoke a Havanna. Got drunk. Wake up with a headache and no money.
Was worth it.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I own somewhat >51%; try a takeover. Then sell it. Be Billionaire then. Will hire 5.000 people, setting the release-date for SC at x-mas 2016!
Will sell it 2020 to Google. Be Trillionaire then. Buy the world. Will spend it to TEST. Smoke a Havanna. Got drunk. Wake up with a headache and no money.
Was worth it.
Hell yes! I'm in. This sounds like my 20's

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
who has time to keep track of this stuff, must be an economics student
Hey! Economy students are people too and deserve some respect.
They have to work really hard since math-students do their work better :)

Forgot your password?