[Semi-Serious Not Really] The Economy of Likes

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I recall when i started out Blind Owl, Crude Sachquach were already well leading the likes way, so i don't think i can take any credit at all.

EDIT - including the e in crude.

Last edited:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbQgaHZOFZ0

(EDIT: Keep Hollywood reboot paws off this one :rage:!)
Somehow, seeing this, I immediately had this song in my mind:

Don't ask. Just dance; or sing; or both :D

Tis true. We are very likable and loving people. With so much hate in the world, it stood upon us, we few, we happy few, we band of brothers; to bring you likes and love and peace and Canadian friendliness.
You are, as always, very welcome. Haha
Also, we've had some great and loving people join our ranks. @Sam K Macer , @Grimbli, @marcsand2 , @CrudeSasquatch , @Zapp Brannigan , @Han Burgundy , @Phantomoftruth , @Thugari , @GeneticPredator , @NaffNaffBobFace , & @Accented.
:yellow_heart:

for allllll ya TESTies :blush:

If you say plz nicely, barbarian.
:rage:
You be nice to us TESTies:point_left::point_up::astonished::blush:

If you still are in the barbarian modus, hear this:

Now you are feeling waaaay better, right? :D

It's either that or
He is the KING!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Tis true. We are very likable and loving people. With so much hate in the world, it stood upon us, we few, we happy few, we band of brothers; to bring you likes and love and peace and Canadian friendliness.
You are, as always, very welcome. Haha
Also, we've had some great and loving people join our ranks. @Sam K Macer , @Grimbli, @marcsand2 , @CrudeSasquatch , @Zapp Brannigan , @Han Burgundy , @Phantomoftruth , @Thugari , @GeneticPredator , @NaffNaffBobFace , & @Accented.
:yellow_heart:
:D

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
So controversial or not is there scope to have an alternative to like? I certainly do not mean an unlike (After all the purpose of this forum is to shit post until and after release when we might have real stuff to deal with! Well and build community). Perhaps a this comment is way to serious, shit posters avoid kind of tag!

Forgot your password?