Ship sale - Mercury Star Runner (Aug 23)

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
I am kind of on the fence about this one. I mean, it is a good basic all around ship, but none of it fits my (Exploration and Mining) niche I am going for. Oh well.

Oh, and it is still in the Stanton System

Last edited:

Amash-Akura

Admiral
Apr 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Amash-Akura
Found them in the system before I decided to look here, sent to Alex and Mas. Not sure if its the same skin as previously posted but its named the exact same.
Screenshot (2).png

If anyone wants to go see what it looks like to find them, head to Arc Corp in Stanton system and look into the asteroid belt. Will be a small green hexagon and that's them.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
For anyone who misses this round, you can easily find the ship by looking at the solar system mentioned in the ALERT post, and looking for the green hexagons. Here I added a red arrow pointing to the green hexagon that represents the ship.

There aren't many green hexagons. Click on those until you find which one is the ship, and then right cilck it and look at Info to get the coordinates.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Correct @Black Sunder posted the cords above.

I have to say it seems the Advocacy operates sort of like how we go about missions.

Due to tips like yours, Advocacy agents, assisted by Crusader Security, got the drop on Dougan and Houlan preparing to QT near Stanton. Due to some confusion in the ranks, the Duck escaped into a field of space debris.

Forgot your password?