Jan 9, 2015
RSI Handle
JeffCraig

Citadel

Grand Admiral
Sep 2, 2018
RSI Handle
Citadel_MD
My guess is it'll have the new ship on it, hence the redaction until the ship is actually announced ;-)
This is exactly what I was thinking when I first read about it - I got the Polaris T-Shirt so I wouldn't mind another one with whatever the new ship is *cough* - Kraken - *cough* 👀

I just like having SC merch, to be honest, so I bought one.

I noticed they have a new mousepad as well, so I picked up one of those too :smile: I love those things.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/media/yymblc5e3y1ehr/store_slideshow_small_zoom/Keyboard-Pad-V1.jpg
I like that mousepad and tbh my Anvil Aerospace one could do with replacing but I'm scared to buy so a light coloured mousepad in less than a week it'd look 2 years old!

JeffCraig

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 9, 2015
RSI Handle
JeffCraig
This is exactly what I was thinking when I first read about it - I got the Polaris T-Shirt so I wouldn't mind another one with whatever the new ship is *cough* - Kraken - *cough* 👀

I like that mousepad and tbh my Anvil Aerospace one could do with replacing but I'm scared to buy so a light coloured mousepad in less than a week it'd look 2 years old!
Yeah I noticed that the clouds on my Terra mousepad are starting to look a lot darker, lol.

Thats why I keep buying them though :D They're nice, but they don't stay clean forever :p

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yeah I noticed that the clouds on my Terra mousepad are starting to look a lot darker, lol.

Thats why I keep buying them though

They're nice, but they don't stay clean forever
Mouse-pad owners: Double the life of your mouse-pad by first using it face down. Once the padded back is all ratty and no good, simply turn it over and you have a whole new mouse-pad!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Ordered
I just like having SC merch, to be honest, so I bought one.
I'm in the same boat.

I was surprised by how many people were upset by this mystery shirt. I thought it was a fun idea...
WTF, people get upset by a mystery shirt? Why? Nobody forces anybody to buy anything.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
yeah, um, i am kinda hesitant since i don't like several of their tshirt designs so far, so if they're not gonna tell me what it is i'll assume it makes me look like a moron
on the other hand, if it was what @marcsand2 suggested, i would definitely wear it, so my fashion sense may not be exactly on point

Forgot your password?