Shit new applicants are saying

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
But what happens if the sledge hammer doesn't fall apart but it takes down a load-bearing wall and the roof falls down? Asking for a friend living in a card board box and stealing Wi-Fi off the Cafe I'm sleeping behind. They, they're sleeping behind. Them.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Second sledgehammer related introduction... These newbies might be on to something...

...I recall Jax McCelary striking a space-mine with a sledgehammer screaming "FOR SCIENCE!" so it must be a cosmic sign another game mechanic is on the way...

Anyway, gib story plz! Wheeeeres the Blaaaaacksmith?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Sounds like a fun person. Is this candidate willing to do that with his Polaris while asking a fellow crew member to hold his bear while performing that TESTfied activity? If so, he's got my vote, if not, then clearly he needs another refreshment or more to help him see the glorious light of TEST in its finest extents.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
... Is this candidate willing to do that with his Polaris while asking a fellow crew member to hold his bear while performing that TESTfied activity?
meaningless question

as Captain, it's your job to give the command, "Ram that object!"

you don't need to hand off your beer to do that

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
What if the captain ordered the pilot to ram the object while doing a keg stand with the help of his other crew members? That would up the challenge a bit.
If he's doing a keg stand, he's not the pilot in anything but name... and you're not supposed to use help to stay upside-down. That would be cheating.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
So, is he wanting to be accepted now or when we can finally get into Pyro to pick him up from his beer run gone sideways? Also, wouldn't a 5/10 score in crashing an Aurora be rather average? Scoring a 1 or 10 would be either spectacular or a complete train wreck that you just can't help but watch happen. Cheers either way!

Forgot your password?