Shit new applicants are saying

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
We should raise our minimum standards
You mean we should be able to tell our Left and Right?

Because I'm concerned while being able to make an L for Left shape with my finger and thumb on my left hand covers that, it leaves me with little options for making an R for Right shape on my right hand as you can't... so I'll have to write an R on the back of that hand but that is impossible, because I write with my right hand and I can't bend my fingers that way!

😖

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
You mean we should be able to tell our Left and Right?

Because I'm concerned while being able to make an L for Left shape with my finger and thumb on my left hand covers that, it leaves me with little options for making an R for Right shape on my right hand as you can't... so I'll have to write an R on the back of that hand but that is impossible, because I write with my right hand and I can't bend my fingers that way!

😖
You can right an R on the back of the hand of a right handed glove, then wear that over your right hand. Meanwhile, on the back & palm of your left hand, you can right the words "BEER ME" so that whenever you need a refill at a noisy bar, you can just politely raise your hand. As long as you're also a decent tipper, your server / bartender will love having you return in future trips & most likely keep the corners of their eyes out to see you request a refill. Cheers!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
As long as you're also a decent tipper, your server / bartender will love having you
You have a point about the gloves, however is tipping not just paying for preferential treatment? Doesn't sound very democratic to me so I choose to drink in places which either A) pay a full wage without having to rely on tips or 2) have indebted servitude where the bar staff aren't paid anything at all and the staff are just happy to be fed. Don't order an open drink from those indebted places though, they tend to be contaminated with human saliva.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
You have a point about the gloves, however is tipping not just paying for preferential treatment? Doesn't sound very democratic to me so I choose to drink in places which either A) pay a full wage without having to rely on tips or 2) have indebted servitude where the bar staff aren't paid anything at all and the staff are just happy to be fed. Don't order an open drink from those indebted places though, they tend to be contaminated with human saliva.
These are all valid points. Sadly, here in America, the system got changed a long time back which caused wait staff to be paid below what would be legal if their position was effectively tip based for the most part.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Well, 'Star Citizen Org for old people that like to fart' is now something I'll never get out of my Google search logs.

On the plus side I'm now getting ads everywhere online for air fresheners and elexiers of youth so Mrs 'Bobface is delighted the house will smell nicer but displeased I have found a way to be even more immature.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Well, 'Star Citizen Org for old people that like to fart' is now something I'll never get out of my Google search logs.

On the plus side I'm now getting ads everywhere online for air fresheners and elexiers of youth so Mrs 'Bobface is delighted the house will smell nicer but displeased I have found a way to be even more immature.
My oldest daughter (4th oldest kid) got me a t-shirt for Christmas a few years ago. It had a kind of very StarWars themed logo with Darth Vader's helmeted head and the caption:
"I am your farter."

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
My oldest daughter (4th oldest kid) got me a t-shirt for Christmas a few years ago. It had a kind of very StarWars themed logo with Darth Vader's helmeted head and the caption:
"I am your farter."
We're in the right place!

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
...says the man who made this:
View: https://youtu.be/vnDCmPoSPU8
I didn't skip to 2:40, and nor should seanOD, if he ever reads this. Brilliant. That last one sounded like a balloon animal asking a question.

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
...says the man who made this:
View: https://youtu.be/vnDCmPoSPU8
. I didn't skip to 2:40, and nor should seanOD, if he ever reads this. Brilliant. That last one sounded like a balloon animal asking a question.
All lovingly expunged from my very own armpit. It took 6 minutes to record them and 40 minutes to choose the best ones to put in the video 😅

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Yeah I don't think so that kind of technology is already mature and doesn't have the kind of potential to be really expanded in to something which can really help a TESTie defend themselves in a dangerous universe, I was thinking more immature with some kind of anti-personnel weapon based on the following technology:
Hmm. That was clearly an early TEST Propaganda film clip.

Forgot your password?