Show 'Yer Mugs!

xATLASx

Captain
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
xATLASx
Hey guys!

Friday here hope you are having a good one! Just thought it would be cool to share some pics of ourselves to "Put faces to names" as they say. And to know a bit more about my Org members.

I am 40yrs old, I co-own a Digital Marketing Agency. Born and raised in Pasadena, California. But sold every single thing I owned and moved down here to San Jose, Costa Rica looking for better opportunities, best decision ever! Met my wife here. Health/Fitness nut. CrossFit coach on my free time and addicted to Tattoos. Pleasure to meet you all!

6jPCxnKb_400x400.jpg

3942428.jpg

Your turn!!!!

ElChap0

Commander
Nov 30, 2018
RSI Handle
ElChap0
Hey guys!

Friday here hope you are having a good one! Just thought it would be cool to share some pics of ourselves to "Put faces to names" as they say. And to know a bit more about my Org members.

I am 40yrs old, I co-own a Digital Marketing Agency. Born and raised in Pasadena, California. But sold every single thing I owned and moved down here to San Jose, Costa Rica looking for better opportunities, best decision ever! Met my wife here. Health/Fitness nut. CrossFit coach on my free time and addicted to Tattoos. Pleasure to meet you all!

View attachment 11362

View attachment 11363

Your turn!!!!
I've been to the best parts of Costa Rica before. Golfito! Beautiful ole banana port, where customs said we could not leave till we spent enough money... We were free to travel after 1 day haha. IMPERIAL 🍺!

Reactions: Mich Angel

xATLASx

Captain
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
xATLASx
I've been to the best parts of Costa Rica before. Golfito! Beautiful ole banana port, where customs said we could not leave till we spent enough money... We were free to travel after 1 day haha. IMPERIAL 🍺!
Hahahaha super cool pic! Golfito is nice! We have a beach house in Nosara, Guanacaste. As a matter of fact we are hitting the beach this weekend. It is a beautiful country with great people. Laid back and chillied out to the max. Thanks for sharing!

Nosara:

84809a5451fbadeee48bd68592f31d5e.jpg

xATLASx

Captain
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
xATLASx
Well they rotate where CitizenCon is at every year. This year it was in Austin, TX. Next year will likely be in the UK, and somewhere else the year after that.
Hopefully they will host one here in the Tropics! I visit my family in the USA, Pasadena often. Hopefully I will get lucky!

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?