[SlumLords] HeadQuarter's and Vouch Center

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I'm good on peripherals, but if you happen across any PSU's thats next on my list :)
I have over 300 PSU's in stock ready to ship... just sayin. I only suggest using Corsair RM and AX for heavy gaming. But hey what do I know I have only built 2000+ Systems.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Holy shit, I just looked up where Portland is relative to the route that I may need to take from LA to Vancouver, and it's on the way(!!!!). I will beg my boss for that 40+ hour round trip just to stop at your bar.

Oregon is nowhere near where I thought it was.
You're in LA!?

Dude, we should hang. You, me, UbeClown

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
I have over 300 PSU's in stock ready to ship... just sayin. I only suggest using Corsair RM and AX for heavy gaming. But hey what do I know I have only built 2000+ Systems.
Reviewing products is something I always wanted to get into, but I was always afraid it wouldn't be able to support me as a profession... obviously, I failed to realize that I should open a bar and use both as a tech/gaming platform... >.>

Super jelly, right now (... well, technically envious, but still)

Reactions: CitizenDad

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
You're in LA!?

Dude, we should hang. You, me, UbeClown
I'm in Maine, but I might need to fly out to a truck in LA and drive north... The other trip option is driving to Vancouver from New Orleans, which sounds like way less fun haha.

I'll let you know if I'm ever in the neighborhood!

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
I'm in Maine, but I might need to fly out to a truck in LA and drive north... The other trip option is driving to Vancouver from New Orleans, which sounds like way less fun haha.

I'll let you know if I'm ever in the neighborhood!
Ah, dang, I was gonna suggest the LA TESTies bump into each other from time to time...

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
@Commander Kip @GameRoomGuy and myself are considering a meetup and TESTCON in LA this summer. If anyone in LA/SoCal is down, like @UbEcLoWn or whoever else, let me know. I think @Montoya and Kip and maybe Seung should fly out for it. Would be cool to have it at the Bar right by CIG Santa Monica. I have been there a couple times. Just spit balling here though. I could also get with my friends at MSI and/or BenQ to hold it there haha.

Nevermind forget that TESTCON needs to be in Las Vegas. Duh.

Reactions: ThomSirveaux

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
@Commander Kip @GameRoomGuy and myself are considering a meetup and TESTCON in LA this summer. If anyone in LA/SoCal is down, like @UbEcLoWn or whoever else, let me know. I think @Montoya and Kip and maybe Seung should fly out for it. Would be cool to have it at the Bar right by CIG Santa Monica. I have been there a couple times. Just spit balling here though. I could also get with my friends at MSI and/or BenQ to hold it there haha.

Nevermind forget that TESTCON needs to be in Las Vegas. Duh.
I suggest LA, simply because I live here and it's convenient for me.

Exarkun007

Commander
Dec 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Exarkun007
The AX750 is quite well reviewed and should run everything short of a 295x2.

Forgot your password?