So, 3.0 live release just bumped to September...

Vogonjeltz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Vogonjeltz
I've always assumed it will be October... or simply citizen con. Can't see how it can't be. Apparently an alpha 3.0 will need to be debugged.... almost understand as people have paid for the game, but this publicity stunt is plainly so they have more of a game to send out, IMO of course but I can't see them releasing before citcon. Sad but I have already accepted that. Hell maybe they will only have a 3.0 demo for cit con. Then the live cast will be just another commercial. I think such a huge delay since the original release is was rediculous. Not that I want a game that isn't done, this is still alpha. Just think they need to evaluate their promises. Oh well. Back to half life.

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
Next ship free-for-all / week of wallet destruction will be the anniversary sale in November. According the the schedule the Hull-C should be done soon, so it's remotely possible (albeit unlikely) that it will get added to 3.0 by the time this beast actually goes live, or get added via the delta patcher shortly thereafter.

Forgot your password?