So... Concept sale...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The name for it is the Hercules.
Not RSI then... the naming scheme for that line have stayed fairly spacey "Aurora, constellation, Polaris".

Anvil and Aegis naming styles have swung wildly between various subjects from insects to swords to gods so it's all up in the air whether its Hercules or Hades.

EDIT - Someone on Bored Gamers stream came up with an interesting point: Hercules is son of Zeus, Zeus was the first RSI ship in Lore.

I can quite safely say the naming scheme for ships in this game is going to "twist my tits". Only Origin seems to have stuck with a set scheme, but then they only use numbers so can't go far wrong unless Aegis suddenly brings out the KP500 or something and corrupts that, too.

Last edited:

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
Whatever its role, I hope its in the $100-200ish price range, I have credit and a Reliant ive been meaning to melt for a while now....

Reactions: Talonsbane

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
this looks to be a very interesting ship. I am wondering what the cargo capacity will be for the various versions. I am very interested in the military and gunship versions. Not so sure what the civilian version will bring.

Reactions: Talonsbane

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I love it! My Caterpillar, Retaliator and Hulll series are quaking in their boots!!! :D

Forgot your password?