So I got my DNA results...

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
So apparently Montoya's Left foot is a Nigerian prince while his right foot is from some other place in Africa.

On a more serious note, in Med school we learn about genetic diseases specific to certain races. Ashkenazi Jews seem to have quite a few in their genetic profile. Five common ones include Cystic fibrosis, Gauchers Disease, Tay-Sachs, Spinal muscular dystrophy and Familial Dysautonomia. Not that other races do not have these as well but apparently the preponderance to these are particularly higher in this particular race of Jewish people. Good thing your significant other is an Asian princess (assuming based on the Nigerian prince heritage you would only marry royalty).

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Apparently 1.4%...

Also my cousin the Crown Prince has $10M in a bank account and need help getting out of the country, let me know if you are interested in helping!
Hmm. Sounds good. What's my cut?

Clearly there is a defect in these results. Anybody that knows most of us would know that in most all TESTies, there must be at least a small percentage of BEER or other form of alcohol absorbed even as deeply as on a DNA level by this point. I don't see that listed anywhere.
Wouldn't it be wild if all of us TESTies were related?
Wait.....
I felt that the Jewish gene pool needed some Asian in it so we can advance our secret global agenda of ...

I've said too much.
Wait, you're not only an Evocati, but an Illuminati as well?

Hungarians were the assholes of the 15th century, attacking Bohemia and killing everybody!
I'm of Bohemian descent! Thanks a lot asshole!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I got mine last year.. I thought it was pretty interesting. so far as I knew, I was half Danish and half Swiss. Someone in the family did some diddling!

View attachment 9420
Seems that many in your earlier family tree also loved horses enough to save them by riding other people instead during their travels. Cheers, you appear to come from a proven long line of animal loving people that are clearly very friendly wherever they went.

Forgot your password?