So I got my DNA results...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I did one of these and it came back saying I'm 100% FREEEEEDOM!!!!!
Ah, Scottish?

Or whatever nationality Mel Gibsons accent was closest to in Brave Heart?

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Apparently 1.4%...

Also my cousin the Crown Prince has $10M in a bank account and need help getting out of the country, let me know if you are interested in helping!
Your cousin said my check is in the mail. I had him expedite it. All it took was $10k in iTunes gift cards. I sent it to him 3 years ago, soooooo...any day now! Do you have his new number?

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Hungarians were the assholes of the 15th century, attacking Bohemia and killing everybody!
Aren't you proud of your ancestors' deeds?? Especially of all the gold they plundered?

Oh well. I'm sure it turns out it wasn't them, but I got no proof yet as I can't figure out a way to get past another bugged quest NPC...

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I've been asking my relatives not to get their DNA mapped as it's possible for people from around the world to get a close relative match. You know, like, if a young sailor had been traveling around the far East some years ago and, um, had, uh, left some genetic material behind? The more blood relatives of yours who get mapped, the easier it is to pinpoint who is the actual father.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
If my dad really is my bio dad (where did I get the red hair from if he was), then I am 50 percent English, Irish, and French and the other half German.

This explains why I am always at war with myself...

Really funny thing...my wife and I are the only people In our respective family with red hair...no sibs, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc....so when people ask where we got our red hair, we both answer...”same mailman”

Last edited:
Forgot your password?