NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I think these results are a sham and Montoya is 100% 'merican
So... he's Indian?

Like, the american Indian not like an Indian from India. Those are Indians.

Last edited:

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
That does it. If @Montoya has done his DNA then I am going to do the same.

I have been doing a lot of genealogy in the last couple years and have been trying to convince myself to do the DNA test.

According to the Geni.com world tree, I'm related to a few kings and dukes in the Scandinavian countries. However, I'm not sure how accurate that is being it also links me as a direct descendant of Ragnar Lodbrok.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Clearly there is a defect in these results. Anybody that knows most of us would know that in most all TESTies, there must be at least a small percentage of BEER or other form of alcohol absorbed even as deeply as on a DNA level by this point. I don't see that listed anywhere.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Clearly there is a defect in these results. Anybody that knows most of us would know that in most all TESTies, there must be at least a small percentage of BEER or other form of alcohol absorbed even as deeply as on a DNA level by this point. I don't see that listed anywhere.
I mean....technically we all probably have SOME Mesopotamian in us....

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Guess I'm the odd one out here, I aint got no royalty or fancy relations wit lotsa money, but I am a great great great great great . . . (counts fingers) uhhh, great grandson of big bad John Billinton, he was the first man to get hung back at the Plymouth colony fer murder, so yeah! WOOO, lets go crash into sumthin, I'm all fired up! More beer please.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
So with this kind of percentage .. Montoya - are your ancestors from Ukraine or from Austria :slight_smile: ?
More towards the Austria and Hungarian area in the recent history I can track.

I screwed up thousands of years of purity by marrying Asian, my kinds should have an interesting result with their maps!

I felt that the Jewish gene pool needed some Asian in it so we can advance our secret global agenda of ...

I've said too much.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
So with this kind of percentage .. Montoya - are your ancestors from Ukraine or from Austria :slight_smile: ?
Goccha! You have just proven with that statement that you are not paying attention to our glorious leaders videos! He has stated before that he has some kinda Hungarian ancestry!
In case you were just too drunk to comprehend what he said in the videos though , you're fine and only proven that you are a true Testie. :D

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Goccha! You have just proven with that statement that you are not paying attention to our glorious leaders videos! He has stated before that he has some kinda Hungarian ancestry!
In case you were just too drunk to comprehend what he said in the videos though , you're fine and only proven that you are a true Testie. :smile:
Hungarians were the assholes of the 15th century, attacking Bohemia and killing everybody!

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
More towards the Austria and Hungarian area in the recent history I can track.

I screwed up thousands of years of purity by marrying Asian, my kinds should have an interesting result with their maps!

I felt that the Jewish gene pool needed some Asian in it so we can advance our secret global agenda of ...

I've said too much.
Judaism traditionally uses Matrilineality I think, so you are irrelevant in the 'you know what'. Luckily Ninja Girl has given her kids good looks and multiple passport opportunities and that can make life a bit easier.

Forgot your password?