So I just got back from Europe and I have some questions...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You'll have to waive to me as you fly over the UK.
I'll be in the UK first, for 2 weeks. Just don't think I'll be getting out at all, as I'll be working. Which is a TOTAL BUMMER, because I've never been to Europe. But after the exercise, I'll head to France for a course, and then I'll have some free time. I'm thinking of checking out Geneva.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'll be in the UK first, for 2 weeks. Just don't think I'll be getting out at all, as I'll be working. Which is a TOTAL BUMMER, because I've never been to Europe. But after the exercise, I'll head to France for a course, and then I'll have some free time. I'm thinking of checking out Geneva.
While you are here try the Irn Bru. :)

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
The Army is GREAT at sending you places and giving you little time to ruin them by leaving the base.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
View attachment 7549 That. It's uh... an acquired taste, apparently.
Be still my beating heart! I can't deny, I really like it.

In 300 years they'll probably find it is some kind of magic potion that was the source of all my shitposty powers.

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
Dude, you been the wrong parts of Europe. In Germany still water costs 2 euros, and can of beer cost 65 cents.
I'm having deja vu right now. I swear I already replied to this yesterday. I'm losing it, apparently...

Well anyways, I'm going beer shopping near your house next time I visit Germany. Hopefully the 65 cent beers there are better than the crap you'll get here for the same price (by better I mean a: taste better, or b: get me hammered so fast I don't care what they taste like) :)

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?