So "Mystery Armor" in 3.12...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
It is a beer can shaped armor-contraption (it will come in yellow & black).

It took so long because the "pssst" sound when decompressing is surprisingly complex to code.
Or, perhaps it's more like the Iron Man armor that he carried around with him in a brief case, but this is a TESTified full size beer keg that becomes our protection, alcohol filled bladder bag to keep from spilling during transformation included.

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
As much as I would like it to be Titan armor and have the Hercules I am with @Richard Bong on this that it's most likely just the Bounty Hunter Armor or Predator armor. And I have a feeling as much as having them add the Pyro system to the game I have a feeling all of their resources are tied up in attempting to speed up SQ42 release.

And in the Calling All Devs - Squadron 42 showed on Mar 13'th, Nathan Dearsley Art Director said they are working on something massive for the end of the year.

View: https://youtu.be/sPWc4hlyUu0?t=2104

Of course, this is also the same episode that Brian and Tyler said they were working on a new way to show SQ42 progress and would be showcasing it soon... 4 months later we have heard nothing.
The Titan Suit had been scheduled on the old no longer to be updated roadmap for SQ42 for Q4 2019 though. And how can an ordinary player armor set we already seen previews of be a "pleasant surprise" as it says in the roadmap card?

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
I doubt it will be that armor, they said last January that they will introduce this armor with bounty hunting gameplay fully implemented.

Well unless you consider the recent update with the prison system, the future roadmap cards for body dragging or law system V2 being bounty hunting gameplay. But I dont think this is all about bounty hunting yet.
They also have "surrender" on the roadmap. You are going to have to start taking prisoners.

And we now have 3 ships with cells.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
I also seem to recall a Titan Suit was classified as a vehicle, not armor.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?