SofiyaPavlovena

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
Hey Test,

Yes I did sell my account , so I am no longer SofiyaPavlovena. I've been told by the purchaser they change the handle to a number so I doubt I'll have to worry about impersonation but just in case, yea I dont exist anymore.

As for posting on the TEST forums and stuff.. im taking a break for a while, it was hard to part with my account and I literally just threw away my Wing Commander certificate so lol... thanks for all the beer for the last like 5 years ! :beers::beer::beers::beer::beers::beer::beers:

As Montoya mentioned to me the org has plenty of ships. I'll come back one day in a fabulous new aurora and blot the sky out with you guys!

- Reika

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Thanks for letting us know, @GrumpyCat.

It has been our pleasure and privilege to have your company over these last few years, take all the time you need and please know that if and when you are ready and able to return, or even if you just one day need to go somewhere and chat or vent or joke or cuss the entire world, we will be right here for you.

Best of luck and I hope what little we TESTies were able to do helps out in the long run for you. I was trying to think of a name for the M50 I bought from you, and it now has one: "Sofiya", proudly named after its original owner.

Farewell, and i'm sure we'll one day see you... Around the 'Verse.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Hey Test,

Yes I did sell my account , so I am no longer SofiyaPavlovena. I've been told by the purchaser they change the handle to a number so I doubt I'll have to worry about impersonation but just in case, yea I dont exist anymore.

As for posting on the TEST forums and stuff.. im taking a break for a while, it was hard to part with my account and I literally just threw away my Wing Commander certificate so lol... thanks for all the beer for the last like 5 years ! :beers::beer::beers::beer::beers::beer::beers:

As Montoya mentioned to me the org has plenty of ships. I'll come back one day in a fabulous new aurora and blot the sky out with you guys!

- Reika
you can be part of my jav crew anyday.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Hey Test,

- Reika
I hope that you won't think too badly of me @GrumpyCat / SofiyaPavlovena / Reika , but I refuse to say goodbye in the terms of it being final. Instead I will simply state that while you are taking your break, I will be praying that your health as well as everything else will be improving for you. As far as I'm concerned (& I'm rather sure I'm not alone in this), you will always be a most welcome part of our wild & crazy band of shenanigan makers. When you return, regardless of what ship your triumphant arrival is stowed within, you will always have your friends here looking to enjoy time with you. *Note to self, try to convince JLee to input some sort of SPF 1 billion sunscreen into the game because piloting a ship into a star will be murder on a skin complexion otherwise. No need to get that last moment sunburn while acting as an interstellar kamikaze pilot.*

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hope to see you again - plenty of time before the game launches! All you need is an aurora starter package and we can do the rest! :)

Forgot your password?