Some Xplor Drama (also "TEST not good for the community as a whole")

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
everyone pays you one beer a day for the week that is why @Montoya is always drunk
Hmmmm, beer tax. I like it.
Yep, what was talked about in the opening posts happened.

XPLOR died.

Its a zombie org at this point, all the original leadership left, leaving a dead, but alive org just barely showing signs of life.
Maybe you should give Org leadership seminars.

Haha, big yellow and black posters, "Leadership, by Montoya!".

Soundwave-SW

Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Soundwave-SW
I think the most interesting turn of events was TQR's leader having one of his membership tell the rest of his corp mates, and the various communities he participated in, that he had died in a car accident. A unique choice to be sure.

Granted, it didn't stop the kid from logging onto discord yesterday to chat with folks.

Necromancy indeed.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
If you don't have enough beer then something has gone horribly wrong with the TEST Beer and Replacement Aurora Fund(BARF)
Hahaha, BARF: I love it.
I think the most interesting turn of events was TQR's leader having one of his membership tell the rest of his corp mates, and the various communities he participated in, that he had died in a car accident. A unique choice to be sure.

Granted, it didn't stop the kid from logging onto discord yesterday to chat with folks.

*Necromancy indeed.*
Well that's interesting. The antics of self important people's I guess, lol.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy

Necromancy indeed.
this is usually how proper subterfuge happens, the villain dies only to return after orchestrating a massive chain of seemingly unrelated events to take over the world.

I do hope it's not true and he really did die, or was lying. Either is fine.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yep, what was talked about in the opening posts happened.

XPLOR died.

Its a zombie org at this point, all the original leadership left, leaving a dead, but alive org just barely showing signs of life.
Woah... I had no idea Explor had actually gone bellyup...

Well I hope whoever the poor person was that set it up only to watch it fall over found a nice Org to call home and if failing to find a nice Org, I hope they joined TEST :slight_smile:

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner

Necromancy indeed.
Wait a minute.... wait a minute! I remember that whole TQR thing last year, I made a parody video about it
Looks like they actually succeeded then?! lol oh that's priceless

Forgot your password?