Some Xplor Drama (also "TEST not good for the community as a whole")

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Our entire hours supply of F***.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
I'm sorry!!!!
It's not my fault the rules are "We need to protect our kids from bad things. Like profanity and sex, but seeing brain-splatter is natural and a part of growing up"!

Soundwave-SW

Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Soundwave-SW
Oh boy oh boy oh boy. This is FUN!!
So the breakdown is:
TQR bad (leadership anyways)
ORG goodish (they did the Edward Snowden on TQR's plans)
Xplor lost (still trying to fight their way out if a wet paper bag?)
Am I doing it right?
I don't know if I would call us good though the whistleblower comparison isn't inaccurate. More neutral with a bit of wry amusement at the absurdity of it all.

Lets name this new soap-opera.

"The Days of our Virtual Lives"
Like sand through an hourglass so are the day or our virtual lives.

Or "As the Galaxy Turns"
I favor the second one, has a nice ring to it.

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
There is a small org of 30 guys called TQL.

They had a meeting in which they described the glorious plan of infiltrating XPLOR so they can take it over!

The plan was simple and genius:

Step 1: Join XPLOR
Step 2: Take over XPLOR
Step 3: Become the biggest org!

The plan would have worked if one of the meeting attendees did not screenshot the meeting and leak out the info!
All i could see in my head was
"And we'd have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids"

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
See, here in the United States of Freedom, we spell things differently because we don't do words goodlier than the rest of the world. We like to make up for our irrational hatred of extraneous vowels with high-caloric food intake and questionable political decisions followed by a lively round of prayer at the church of the Military Industrial Complex. Once we get our praying done, we skedaddle on over to any third world countries with natural (or otherwise) resources we want and casually offer to support the least immediately offensive political movements in their attempted overthrows of established governments, or just invade under the pretense of the week. We always find some way to set things up so they bite us in the ass about ten to twenty years down the road. Otherwise, we might have to reconsider our blind devotion to militarized industry and anger the God of the Military Industrial Complex whose one commandment is "War is peace."

Sorry about the mostly sarcastic tirade. I spent the better half of the day writing an essay on America's Cold War economy, so I've got a lot of information still kicking around in there. I do appreciate the help brother. You can always count on a Canuck to watch your six.
Haha, you got it Doc. We got your back. Or your front. Whatever works for ya. We're a friendly bunch up here. ;)
I don't know if I would call us good though the whistleblower comparison isn't inaccurate. More neutral with a bit of wry amusement at the absurdity of it all.
Goodish. ;) Like Robin hood: it all depends on your perspective. Ha.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
There is a small org of 30 guys called TQL.

They had a meeting in which they described the glorious plan of infiltrating XPLOR so they can take it over!

The plan was simple and genius:

Step 1: Join XPLOR
Step 2: Take over XPLOR
Step 3: Become the biggest org!

The plan would have worked if one of the meeting attendees did not screenshot the meeting and leak out the info!
Wow, at least they had a Step 2, the Underpants Gnomes plan was simpler but was maybe missing a key ingredient:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO5sxLapAts

Still, I suspect the Undperants Gnomes would be more successful though, their Spai's didn't post their nefarious plans on the interwbz, and they weren't like total D-bags.

Hasn't anyone learned anything from Hillary's Wikileaks fiasco - never never never use the interwebz to plot world domination, do it the old fashioned way, with homing pigeons and dead drops in the park (or through very cleverly coded messages that appear to be shitposts but are in fact strategic....er, ah, um, I mean, shitposts).

All hail Glorious Leader!!

'Gimp

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Nope. Our one and only f*** was already used up. We have to wait until the next fiscal year and a full budget renewal for a new one.
Hmmm... that will be hard to ensure that none of us drunks will use one unintentionally till then...
What if we go international? Apply for rating in a country less conservative than the US?

Forgot your password?