Some Xplor Drama (also "TEST not good for the community as a whole")

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm not trying to paint ORG as responsible for my comments, I said I made assumptions about TEST without taking the time and effort to get to know them better, and when this thread was pointed out to me and I noticed the reference to my comment in that discussion. It was then that I was told my comment/assumptions about TEST was wrong I came to apologies for it.
I can accept this. But then, I am Canadian. We like to be friendly...and sorry. Ha.

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
WELCOME TO TEST SQUADRON BEST SQUARDON!

Also, your apology for back mouthing us and then getting to know us and realizing we're all pretty drunk and stupid and not worth attacking... so Canadian. I dube thee "Almost Canadian"

Since I know you LOVE, absolutely LOVE Theory Crafting the collapse of other orgs, and Star Citizen in general, I must direct you to:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znODi7iTJJE

State of the Squadron 17: SOTS 17, the Search for SOTS 16
remember to call 1-900-Montoya at least twice a week. Get a warm cuppa, and settle into your blanky... :D
Damn it I just wet my pants again... Stop making me laugh.

A bottle or two of Soju and I might be able to understand that better. At least I would think I understood it.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Jihad! The old ways are best....

What is all this about?

'Gimp
Well this one dude said these other dudes needed to be SPAI'd and then this other dude was like "CIA style takeovers FTW" and then this other guy was like "Posted it all to Reddit, YOLO" and then a dude was like "omg get over it" and then a dude was like "NOT OVER IT!" and then most of TEST was like "ROFLCOPTER /eats popcorn".
I think you're caught up.

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
You stop paying attention for one day. ONE DAY. And this happens.

See, here's the thing these TQR fellas don't understand about TEST. They can't take over TEST for two reasons. First, we'd never allow the Glorious Leader to be usurped by anyone other than a clone of himself, Banetoya, Chris Roberts, Montoya, General Mattis (ret), The Ghost of Benjamin Franklin, George Washington's dentures, Stalin's mustache, Mao's hair, or Churchill's third chin. Secondly, they couldn't possibly run TEST because TEST doesn't know how TEST runs. We've got all these standard operation procedures and plans written up but nobody reads them. We practice the finely tuned art of utter chaos on a daily basis. It works for us, but that's because we're TEST. If they were to try their little coup, we'd just absorb them like we do with all the rest.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
FTFY!

Yoou stoup paying attentioun for oune day. OUNE DAY. And this happens.

See, here's the thing these TQR fellas doun't ounderstand aboot TEST. They can't take ouver TEST foor twou reasouns. First, we'd never allouw the Glourioos Leader to be ousourped by anyoune outher than a cloune ouf himself, Banetouya, Chris Rouberts, Mountouya, General Mattis (ret), The Ghoust of Benjamin Franklin, Geourge Washingtoun's dentoures, Stalin's moustache, Maou's hair, or Chourchill's third chin. Secoundly, they couldn't poussibly roun TEST because TEST douesn't knouw houw TEST rouns. We've gout all these standard ouperatioun proucedoures and plans written oup bout nouboudy reads them. We practice the finely touned art of outter chaous oun a daily basis. It wourks for ous, but that's becaouse we're TEST. If they were tou try their little coop, we'd just absourb them like we dou with all the rest.
Noooooooooo!

It's spelled Moustache. Stalin's MOUSTACHE. I corrected the spelling for you. In the entire Paragraph.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Well this one dude said these other dudes needed to be SPAI'd and then this other dude was like "CIA style takeovers FTW" and then this other guy was like "Posted it all to Reddit, YOLO" and then a dude was like "omg get over it" and then a dude was like "NOT OVER IT!" and then most of TEST was like "ROFLCOPTER /eats popcorn".
Oh my god. I think you just did the most perfect explanation of what just happened.

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
See, here in the United States of Freedom, we spell things differently because we don't do words goodlier than the rest of the world. We like to make up for our irrational hatred of extraneous vowels with high-caloric food intake and questionable political decisions followed by a lively round of prayer at the church of the Military Industrial Complex. Once we get our praying done, we skedaddle on over to any third world countries with natural (or otherwise) resources we want and casually offer to support the least immediately offensive political movements in their attempted overthrows of established governments, or just invade under the pretense of the week. We always find some way to set things up so they bite us in the ass about ten to twenty years down the road. Otherwise, we might have to reconsider our blind devotion to militarized industry and anger the God of the Military Industrial Complex whose one commandment is "War is peace."

Sorry about the mostly sarcastic tirade. I spent the better half of the day writing an essay on America's Cold War economy, so I've got a lot of information still kicking around in there. I do appreciate the help brother. You can always count on a Canuck to watch your six.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I'm not trying to paint ORG as responsible for my comments, I said I made assumptions about TEST without taking the time and effort to get to know them better, and when this thread was pointed out to me and I noticed the reference to my comment in that discussion. It was then that I was told my comment/assumptions about TEST was wrong I came to apologies for it.
This just keeps getting better and better.

I hope they make a new Series next year.
What? This isn't a made for internet Soup Opera?
Damn............
This is better than 'Days of our Lives'.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Great review. Ever consider going into the Movie Review business?

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Great review. Ever consider going into the Movie Review business?
I realize now that I have wasted my life studying climate, oil, water, and military theory crafting. Time for another career change!

@Doc Shaftoe.
I prefer a world where I can nit pick your horrible English to a world where I nit pick your German/Russian/French/Spanish. God Bless America and Go Cubs!

MurgenTemplar

Grand Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Murgentemplar
Steps in the bar, sweeps empty bottles on the ground, waking up the sleepy barflies, picks a piece of chalk and squeekes on the blackboard: this has not much to do with xplor, more with TQR and The Org. thank you for your support, yours truly, uncle Murgen (diplomate, former rebel in rebel alliance, displaced by an unlucky wormhole).

He puts down the chalk, nods, walks out. Sound of departing Ghost ...

Barfly burps ...

Last edited:

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Upon release of the Verse I plan to infiltrate other Org's and alter their navigational systems to list slightly to the right. Thus causing them to bump and crash into other ships, asteroids, and space stations.

Once they have a taste for crashing they'll have no choice but to flock to TEST where we offer the best crashing rewards!

Who's with me?

(Don't forget to post this to Reddit, that's a vital part of any plan!)

Forgot your password?