Some Xplor Drama (also "TEST not good for the community as a whole")

Takon

Space Marshal
Aug 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Takon Orlani
WTF is this? Kindergarten? Did I step into a parallel universe? Organisation takeover? Infiltration? Who the fuck is TQR? Damn! These dudes really need a life!

This crap is becomin' too strange. I need to clear my head. I'll have a whiskey.

By the way, where did that conversation take place? I'm a tad confused here. Well...more than usual, that is.
For some people (Namely group a certain personality disorder group) their entire mental focus is on causing drama to their own benefit. /shrug

I've seen it countless times in my 9 Years of EVE Online. I have a pretty good nose for it. This looks like half the convos I used to get from so called "trusted" directors in the same corp I was in and was also a director of. There are people out there who want nothing more than to steal what others build. its sad really.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Eve is seeping in more and more. Go politics!
You know how we stop that? We simple don't play their "metagame".
These "people" (I use the term loosely) seem to think they're real spys in a real life situations. "Lets topple the tyrannical despotic government, say its for the people, and we'll all be video game forum heros!" Haha. I read Dr. Seuss books to my infant son that have better plots.

That being said, I reckon its the only thing that's remotely close to stimulation in their lives. And I think that's hilarious. =D
So, as @maynard has stated, lets grab the popcorn, and watch the show. This is GOOD entertainment.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Heya an ORG member here, we have extensive documentation far and above what has been put out thus far, that directly contradicts this effort to paint us as the responsible party in /your/ decision to badmouth TEST.

As a challenge can you provide a single instance of communication between our people of /any/ kind that supports your claim?

We have logs going back months that shine an even larger spotlight on events leading up this.

View: http://imgur.com/a/8apgH

The result after TQR attempted to infiltrate and "destroy" our group a few months ago.

We had thought they would take the hint and move on rather than scheming to stab their largest "ally" in the back.
Do NOT blame us for your decisions sport, we can prove our claims definitively and TEST will enjoy some popcorn while the logs and more detailed material are made available. Tossed Montoya a PM about it, if he wants the material tis his.
Haha, called out. I love it.
Nom nom noming

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
...Eve is seeping in more and more. Go politics!
Chris Roberts can try all he wants to eliminate the excesses of Eve's sandbox, but he will never be able to control human nature as it plays out in large organizations

as we are witnessing here

god, I love this shit

xXAlistarXx

Commander
Aug 22, 2016
RSI Handle
AllenDeGrey
Heya an ORG member here, we have extensive documentation far and above what has been put out thus far, that directly contradicts this effort to paint us as the responsible party in /your/ decision to badmouth TEST.

As a challenge can you provide a single instance of communication between our people of /any/ kind that supports your claim?

We have logs going back months that shine an even larger spotlight on events leading up this.

View: http://imgur.com/a/8apgH

The result after TQR attempted to infiltrate and "destroy" our group a few months ago.

We had thought they would take the hint and move on rather than scheming to stab their largest "ally" in the back.
Do NOT blame us for your decisions sport, we can prove our claims definitively and TEST will enjoy some popcorn while the logs and more detailed material are made available. Tossed Montoya a PM about it, if he wants the material tis his.
I'm not trying to paint ORG as responsible for my comments, I said I made assumptions about TEST without taking the time and effort to get to know them better, and when this thread was pointed out to me and I noticed the reference to my comment in that discussion. It was then that I was told my comment/assumptions about TEST was wrong I came to apologies for it.

Soundwave-SW

Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Soundwave-SW
I'm not trying to paint ORG as responsible for my comments, I said I made assumptions about TEST without taking the time and effort to get to know them better, and when this thread was pointed out to me and I noticed the reference to my comment in that discussion. It was then that I was told my comment/assumptions about TEST was wrong I came to apologies for it.
We appreciate the clarification, diplomacy can be a mine field. All things considered TQR is full of some nice folks they just get embroiled in its leaders plotting more often than is fair. For what its worth I hope things work out well for ya in the long run.

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
I hope you don't take the declaration of war personally. It's one of our pastimes. It builds character, war.

How many orgs are we at war with anyway?

Forgot your password?