Something we need to do.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Very way kewl. Hey, I can imagine TEST doing seasonal vids like this only scripted and shot from a separate video craft. Anyone here a good video editor?

So for example how many Vanguards could we gather for a strike team and post them not only leaving a jump point together, to actually attacking and destroying a target or targets together.

I would definitely go for homogeneity where you can. Note that group was flying several, very fast light fighters, at the speed of a bomber because they had a single Warden with them. What point is there in a light fighter if you can't go fast?

Another vid could be of several Valkyrie flying into a valley and disembarking troops and vehicles. You don't actually need more troops and vehicles than to fill one of them, and then shoot it from two others so you have three camera angles of the same disembarkation. Quick and easy cheater's vid. Only hard part is to get enough ground troops and if possible, all dresses identically.

Then all we need are cheap platitudes, and empty slogans to rally the troops. "Our BEER IS BETTER! Come DRINK OUR BEER!" and other some such motivational blather we find compelling.

I think a cool vid would be of a sole Raven attacking a Reclaimer, followed by A Valkyrie entering and boarding. Cheers of "TAKE THEIR BEER! LET THEM HAVE NONE! ALL YOUR BEER BELONGS TO US!" would be appropriate, and should strike sheer terror into the hearts of our enemies. (If we had enemies. We don't, becasue we have beer.)

Reactions: Ammorn and Sayora

Kaiserz

Commander
Oct 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Kaiserz
I suggest, that at least, once a month, we OWN a server, a massive gathering, to do anything together, a race in a moon, ship or vehicle, a quantum jump all together, come one, we need to prove that we are not only the biggest ORG in the whole Star Citizen, but also, the most fun and crazy BUT also, the most organized one.

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Very way kewl. Hey, I can imagine TEST doing seasonal vids like this only scripted and shot from a separate video craft. Anyone here a good video editor?

So for example how many Vanguards could we gather for a strike team and post them not only leaving a jump point together, to actually attacking and destroying a target or targets together.

I would definitely go for homogeneity where you can. Note that group was flying several, very fast light fighters, at the speed of a bomber because they had a single Warden with them. What point is there in a light fighter if you can't go fast?

Another vid could be of several Valkyrie flying into a valley and disembarking troops and vehicles. You don't actually need more troops and vehicles than to fill one of them, and then shoot it from two others so you have three camera angles of the same disembarkation. Quick and easy cheater's vid. Only hard part is to get enough ground troops and if possible, all dresses identically.

Then all we need are cheap platitudes, and empty slogans to rally the troops. "Our BEER IS BETTER! Come DRINK OUR BEER!" and other some such motivational blather we find compelling.

I think a cool vid would be of a sole Raven attacking a Reclaimer, followed by A Valkyrie entering and boarding. Cheers of "TAKE THEIR BEER! LET THEM HAVE NONE! ALL YOUR BEER BELONGS TO US!" would be appropriate, and should strike sheer terror into the hearts of our enemies. (If we had enemies. We don't, becasue we have beer.)

I would love doing this while blaring some Alestorm while the take over happens! I can even lend a Valkyrie for it.

View: https://youtu.be/f55CqLc6IR0?t=5

Reactions: Bambooza and Ammorn

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
We did that before. Even now we do that. A few months we had Rally Training, Rock Raiders had it's events, a few weeks long we had Aces Combat Training, now we still have weekly Combat Flight Training.

Until 3.0 the only possibility in game really was doing combat. Since 3.0 there also came trading, mining, rally, next to that performance became bad, loading times increased, party system broke. Interest got spreaded and participation started to decline.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I think that's true, but it really is a very different activity to make a vid for its own sake, and viding something else you're doing. What we're talking about is scripting something so the end product is of a finished video, that says we're way kewl and people wish they were us. Lets face it, you can't get that from just viding us, 'cause no one is as kewl as we think we are.

"Where are your women?"

"I rule all your beer."

"Yes, you may live."

Forgot your password?