Smuggling Sooo, Smuggling?

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
I'm particularly interested in possbly seeing if I can load as much crap into a ship as possible and coast in with absolutely everything turned off even environmental.
Add in having to quickly boot up your ship to land, welcome to Elite Dangerous smuggling.

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
As a current Cutlass Black owner, I too am interested to see if my Cutlass would be a good smuggler in the small/fast category. I am leaning towards a Freelancer Max CCU, but I am curious to see the Cutlass after the re-design. I think it could be a good "first ship" for me in the verse as it has many possibilities.

ZoNoS

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
ZoNoS
I have a Hull-D... I imagine 10% or less 'questionable' goods would be easy to miss on a fully loaded boat of that size. I'll be trying it out for sure.

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
As a current Cutlass Black owner, I too am interested to see if my Cutlass would be a good smuggler in the small/fast category. I am leaning towards a Freelancer Max CCU, but I am curious to see the Cutlass after the re-design. I think it could be a good "first ship" for me in the verse as it has many possibilities.
I had a Blue, then melted it for a Lancer MAX. I'm back on the fence about the Cutlass versus Lancer. I might just stick with the Lancer though.

Forgot your password?