Space Lord Mother Trucker!

Beef Squatch

Vice Admiral
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Beefsquatch
I made the original suggestions of Division of supply and logistics. Not claiming that's better than anything else. Im also not crazy about the other suggestions. This has basically turned into a very civil argument (thank you). That alone is a huge statement to this org. it's aparent there are two main ideas, wagonborn and tl;dr, people seem somewhat split. perhaps we can just agree to disagree and revisit the name at a later date and work on other ideas and aspects for this division.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I made the original suggestions of Division of supply and logistics. Not claiming that's better than anything else. Im also not crazy about the other suggestions. This has basically turned into a very civil argument (thank you). That alone is a huge statement to this org. it's aparent there are two main ideas, wagonborn and tl;dr, people seem somewhat split. perhaps we can just agree to disagree and revisit the name at a later date and work on other ideas and aspects for this division.
I'm done arguing about the names anyway, we're not deciding on shit until the PU or the leadership deems it necessary to put things in stone.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
New name:

Alco-haulers.

Boom.
Where were you when you thought of this? Had to be the shower, or during some kind of inescapable duty. That's the only time thoughts like that happen.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Where were you when you thought of this? Had to be the shower, or during some kind of inescapable duty. That's the only time thoughts like that happen.
It was at work, at 4:30 on a Friday.

I think we can all gather what I was doing then. (hint: it was nothing)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Fair 'nuff.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Our Banu LTI will be running a traveling bazaar with a don't ask don't tell shipping/sale policy. We're a solid 2/8 crew at the moment, eventually we'll need more people but it's so far off to be planning for that kind of thing with any certainty. I'm sure we'll end up working with you guys a lot though, establishing routes etc. Should be fun!

"ALCO HAULERS" ... Hmm after hearing it/picturing it, this has my full support!

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Sunder

Rabidsponge

Space Marshal
Mar 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Khlutz
Will a Freelancer MAX level ship be able to help a good amount? That's what I will be starting with! I'd like to run convoys with people whether it's mining supplies or trade goods. It's a sort of deal where I just want to help where I can, and will go where needed :)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Will a Freelancer MAX level ship be able to help a good amount? That's what I will be starting with! I'd like to run convoys with people whether it's mining supplies or trade goods. It's a sort of deal where I just want to help where I can, and will go where needed :)
Definitely! Smaller haulers can make money off the smaller runs that wouldn't be profitable for Hull Cs or Banu MMs. We're not an official group, but I can personally say that if all you have is an Aurora and a trucker cap, that's good enough for me!

Reactions: Space Monkey

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Definitely! Smaller haulers can make money off the smaller runs that wouldn't be profitable for Hull Cs or Banu MMs. We're not an official group, but I can personally say that if all you have is an Aurora and a trucker cap, that's good enough for me!
Ten-Four good buddy!

This hat with an Aurora would be da best!

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Rabidsponge

Space Marshal
Mar 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Khlutz
Oh Im keeping my eye on the Hulls to see what I need to work too. Honestly my 2nd ship I want to get to compliment my haulers is an anti figther corvette I can lend to convoy runs eventually if they make sure a thing. Like a stationary gunship type.

Forgot your password?