Spai

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
It is an open secret.

I am a triple agent for TEST, I spy on myself and give the information to Seung.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
I bet that the xplor dude from the reddit post is actually your own alter persona

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I think Zaraphandox is a double agent for that 50 man org that he claims kicked him out.

He is reporting back to them on everything we do!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
oh boy...the spai games...where do I start? Well I guess that time when I was this close to being sysadmin for LAMP...

To all Lamp spais here I SWEARZ I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU GUYS OUT SINCE YOU DIDNT HAVE FORUMS OR TEAMSPEAK BUT NOOOOOOOOO YOU DISTRUSTED ME WHEN I CAME BEARING GIFTS. NOW ALL YOU WILL GET ARE AURORAS TO YOUR FACE *breaks down and cries in the corner*

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
oh boy...the spai games...where do I start? Well I guess that time when I was this close to being sysadmin for LAMP...

To all Lamp spais here I SWEARZ I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU GUYS OUT SINCE YOU DIDNT HAVE FORUMS OR TEAMSPEAK BUT NOOOOOOOOO YOU DISTRUSTED ME WHEN I CAME BEARING GIFTS. NOW ALL YOU WILL GET ARE AURORAS TO YOUR FACE *breaks down and cries in the corner*
let it out

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
NOW ALL YOU WILL GET ARE AURORAS TO YOUR FACE *breaks down and cries in the corner*
*pats on the back* No worries Seung. First we will bored them and kill A few of them so they leave the flight controls to contain our impressive foray of marines. Then we will bombard them with Auroras. They'll never expect us to ram them with our boarding party still on board the ship. And then we pick the survivors up and sell them on the black market for more beer money. I will personally command the birding party so you can achieve max ramming speed.

Reactions: Statix
Forgot your password?