Spai

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
ALERT ALL FELLOW SPIES!

WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED. BEGIN PROTOCOL [ZOBOOMAFOO ALPHA LEMUR]. CHECK DEAD DROPS FOR VODKA DELIVERIES.

KEEP CALM NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

Reactions: Zaraphandox

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
I say, if we uncover a spy in our midst.
1) We buy him/her a beer. ( We are mildly advanced life forms after all. )
2) We give them more information. ( Except the secret sauce recipe. No One can have that. )
3) We offer them a permanent leadership role. ( If they made it this far, they deserve it. )

Zeero Kuul

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Zeero_Kuul
Can you explain?
Can someone really explain quantum physics?

I'm already sober, but i'll try.

Some orgs are so bent on spying, that it seems nothing happens until a spy observes it.
Like a TEST Bengal is simultaneously crashed and not crashed into the sun, until a SPAI observes it.
Like there's no reality for them until they spy on it. And they want all the reality for themselves only, so they spend all free time on seeking and catching other spies.

It was a lot more sound in my head an hour ago.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Can someone really explain quantum physics?

I'm already sober, but i'll try.

Some orgs are so bent on spying, that it seems nothing happens until a spy observes it.
Like a TEST Bengal is simultaneously crashed and not crashed into the sun, until a SPAI observes it.
Like there's no reality for them until they spy on it. And they want all the reality for themselves only, so they spend all free time on seeking and catching other spies.

It was a lot more sound in my head an hour ago.
Makes sense.

But thanks to our extreme compartmentalization policy, no one even knows what anyone else is doing at any time.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Take light, for example. Its both a wave and a particle. It can't be both at once, so, its neither until you observe it. Then it's one or the other.

Now, I need a beer. One so dark light can't pass through it.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
I tell you what I have been really slow lately on my anti-spai actions. I apologize and will force myself to drink blended scotch tonight rather than single malt.

I'm sorry I have failed you all.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
3 Hail Montoyas and 15 Aurosaries.
Chris, the Father of mercies, through the death and resurrection of his Pilot has reconciled the world to himself and sent the Holy NPC among us for the forgiveness of sins; through the ministry of the Squardon may Chris give you pardon and peace, and I absolve you from your sins in the name of the Chris, and of the Pilot, and of the Holy NPC.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
woahhhh thats awesome XD

Reactions: DcTrojan72

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
3 Hail Montoyas and 15 Aurosaries.
Chris, the Father of mercies, through the death and resurrection of his Pilot has reconciled the world to himself and sent the Holy NPC among us for the forgiveness of sins; through the ministry of the Squardon may Chris give you pardon and peace, and I absolve you from your sins in the name of the Chris, and of the Pilot, and of the Holy NPC.
Blasphemawesome.

If that wasn't a word yet, it is now. And its definition is Guido's post.

Reactions: SARGE and rogesh
Forgot your password?