St. Patricks Day(Stella Fortuna) Sale - A lot of wait for next to nothing

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Why do you need an AI to help you read posts?
The AI is an invention in progress, to help people with certain types of neurological and eye injuries that robs them of their ability to see or read properly. The same injury classes can rob them of other things too, but I'm only able to help with the parts that I have experience with.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
The AI is an invention in progress, to help people with certain types of neurological and eye injuries that robs them of their ability to see or read properly. The same injury classes can rob them of other things too, but I'm only able to help with the parts that I have experience with.
👍 Rgr that.

GarikDuvall

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Garik_Duvall
So with the AtV that showed the Green Ursa, it also covered new holiday called Stella Fortuna (sounds sort of like a St Patricks day, but celebrates colonizing of Mars). Maybe TEST should capitalize on that day, where we go "all out" with our partying and shenanigans. People start wondering "what crap is TEST going to pull this SF?" :D

"Join TEST, where every day is like Stella Fortuna"

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
Since I already have the original Phoenix with the Piano (was a pain in the ass to find a reasonably priced ccu), this does not appeal as much to me. Also I'm a fan of white with black tint. Since it was already sold with LTI last year, I highly doubt they will sell it with LTI this year unless in a package.

I'm hoping for the F8. -.-

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
packaged with emerald? will it be the same price as last years phoenix? A bit unfair but if i can get that one i'll melt my phoenix and get that phoenix to get the extra ursa

Zapper Weisman

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 14, 2018
RSI Handle
ZapperWeisman
ya the warbond LTI seems strange given its breaks their past policies.
I thought they did do something like this before. Didn't they release two Dragonfly's and a Caterpillar with LTI after the Cat's concept sale? (using the new Dragonfly's to justify the LTI?) If I have that correct, they just used the new Ursa Fortuna to add LTI to the Emerald.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
I thought they did do something like this before. Didn't they release two Dragonfly's and a Caterpillar with LTI after the Cat's concept sale? (using the new Dragonfly's to justify the LTI?) If I have that correct, they just used the new Ursa Fortuna to add LTI to the Emerald.
pretty much, yes.

Forgot your password?