St. Patricks Day(Stella Fortuna) Sale - A lot of wait for next to nothing

DarkScout

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jun 5, 2018
RSI Handle
TonyMacaronee
I like the color green and all, but if we will have the ability to get paint jobs in-game, I don't see the point. All the mechanics and weapons, etc. are the same?

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
There is no rush to buy a ship now. In a few months CIG will have another ship that fills the same hole anyway, so why rush?

• o7

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I'd be more interested in St patty day floor vomit for the sale, than a green ursa :P
There isn't anything 'new' in the 3.5 Ships/vehicles section except the Fortuna URSA and Heartseeker. A concept sale would be welcome though.
Not "new" but the Tana, Sen and Mako are supposed to be released and they did a rework, so maybe that will be fun. I think they decided to put the bed back in and make the Reliant's all "long range". We'll see. Seems obvious no one wants the Kore as is.

Next quarter the Warden gets a rework, and quarter after that the Harbinger and Sentinel get released. Anyone hear anything about the Warden rework? What are they changing? I keep hoping they'll fill in that mid-section of the fuselage with useable stuff. It has always annoyed me they left it empty.

Last edited:
  • o7

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Next quarter the Warden gets a rework, and quarter after that the Harbinger and Sentinel get released. Anyone hear anything about the Warden rework? What are they changing? I keep hoping they'll fill in that mid-section of the fuselage with useable stuff. It has always annoyed me they left it empty.
They are changing the interior mainly and possibly the exterior to make it more inline with the original concept if its warranted. The Warden ramp you have now is being replaced with the Hoplite one for easier access up and down. The shower is being reduced considerably and overall the interior is being made more space efficient. Before this the Hoplite and Warden had different geometry. This will unify them and make the interior 'modular'.

• o7

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Oh hey, that is an answer to prayer. That is all I hoped. From when they first had the Hoplite out, I was saying lets use that ramp on all four birds and make them all as interchangeable as the first three. Hopefully now we'll get BUKs to swap them back and forth. I want to fall in love with the whole Vanguard line, but the interior was a huge disappointment to me. Maybe this will make the difference.

Now if they'd let us throttle the left and right engines separately so you could spin it on the X axis, I would be in hog heaven. And really, the design calls for it.

Forgot your password?