Star Citizen - Anvil Arrow review

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Teach me the ways of the aim assist!
Easy make sure guns are gimbaled or it wont work, then you get the option Assist, gimbal, locket <- name might note be right but you get the point :P
So leave it in Assist and when you activate a target you have that doted circle around the aim keep target pip within that area.
After a few sec it will lock to target pip, keep target pip with in the doted circle and shoot.
If you lose pip out side doted circle it will break the lock and once pip is with in it again it will lock again after a couple sec.

To toggle the different gimbal mode, you use the lock gimbal key/button, it change mode for each key/button press.

CHEERS! 🍻

Cyrus_Bon

Vice Admiral
Jun 17, 2019
RSI Handle
Cyrus_Bon
I also am an Arrow owner, I fall in love with her on first sight and bought it day one. Flying Arrow for me is outstanding fun. Sadly in 3.6 her hull armor has been reduced, I hope she wont be as fragile as a Buc. But she is not an easy target tho so if she remains hard to be hit, she might still be my favorite after 3.6 else I will use my Gladius more often till next balance tweak. My loadout for PVP is 2xs2 Scorpions on wings and 2xs1 yellowJacket on top turret, and for PVE missions I use 2xS2 Attrition on wings and 2xS1 Attrition on top turret and of course I overclock them. I would like to have any suggestions for any other loadout combinations.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I also am an Arrow owner, I fall in love with her on first sight and bought it day one. Flying Arrow for me is outstanding fun. Sadly in 3.6 her hull armor has been reduced, I hope she wont be as fragile as a Buc. But she is not an easy target tho so if she remains hard to be hit, she might still be my favorite after 3.6 else I will use my Gladius more often till next balance tweak. My loadout for PVP is 2xs2 Scorpions on wings and 2xs1 yellowJacket on top turret, and for PVE missions I use 2xS2 Attrition on wings and 2xS1 Attrition on top turret and of course I overclock them. I would like to have any suggestions for any other loadout combinations.
Keep in mind, shields are getting reworked significantly in 3.6 and ship armor hasn't been implemented yet (that is when ships like the Gladius and Arrow will likely greatly outpace the wondrously awesome Buccaneer.)

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Dayumm that's a real nice outfit Boss.

The only possible way that outfit could be improved upon.....would be for it to be scrumpled up on my bedroom floor.

Forgot your password?