Star Citizen homestead concepts look amazing!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
WOW!
Homestead4.jpg

Homestead1.jpg

Homestead2.jpg

Homestead3.jpg

Screw the review process, I want ALL of them, now! lol
This would bring so much life to Star Citizen in terms of feel.
And if any of these homestead NPCs offered missions, how cool would that be.
NPC mission ideas
"My bother is missing, can you find out what happened to him?"
"Having trouble with some pirates that moved into that abandoned depot 400km up north"
"We need medicine but our ship drive and comms array are broken"
etc etc etc

Basically could live out scenes from SW Rebels even.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Being able to buy a piece of land, build your hab, put stuff inside it, build a small/med landing pad... this opens up some very cool gameplay options!

Going on an exploration mission to find some rare artifact, being able to place it on wall. Small things like this make a big difference!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I agree, they all look great.
I just hope we get more than one style to choose from. It would be boring if they all looked the same.
At present, all the outposts have the same buildings and that is boring. Seen one - seen them all.
Yeah I agree, out post are a bit boring as only thing different is color and there still are no larger settlement on any planet or moon.
(one would think they spread out a bit more, like humans like to do in villages to cities etc.. )

Really hope for more variation in the buildings for outpost, settlements and bases.
As there are several different ship manufactures one could assume there would be a large variety in manufactures of homestead, outpost and base buildings look and construction.

The conformed unity of outpost we have now is wearing thin fast on the fidelity and immersion IMO.
So I for one really hope to see a vast variety on homestead, outpost and base buildings at some point... eah! SOON™ 😜

CHEERS! 🍻

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
WOAH! Being able to throw TP?! If that makes it into the game, combined with the cloth mechanics WE'LL BE ABLE TO TP PEOPLES SHIPS!

Also, half drink a bottle of water, then BOTTLE FLIP! I knew there had to be a reason why a can of fizz was three sips and a bottle of water was 37 sips!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJwoSfTOhyM

Last edited:

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I love all of the home concept (ok, maybe the round ball not so much...) and agree with DG: I whant them all! NOW!

That will offer so much game play interacting directly with NPC for getting mission that will make SC really live, and also provide a reason for exploring remote planet even with a non mining ship: think of fliyng around Deymar and then a radio com pops up with someone at this hoem require some help for dealing with a band of raider attacking his land...
Or some simple fatch mission that are more structured then simple get there take the box, bring it back here...

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
in case you haven't realized it yet, TEST is going to be the biggest protection racket ever

"Nice homestead you've got there, it would be a shame if it got NUKED FROM SPACE ..."

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson
in case you haven't realized it yet, TEST is going to be the biggest protection racket ever

"Nice homestead you've got there, it would be a shame if it got NUKED FROM SPACE ..."
AHHH, Yes, A2 Hercules Targets. Like Clay pigeons... kinda.

• o7
Reactions: Mich Angel

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
WOW!
View attachment 18365
View attachment 18368
View attachment 18367
View attachment 18366

Screw the review process, I want ALL of them, now! lol
This would bring so much life to Star Citizen in terms of feel.
And if any of these homestead NPCs offered missions, how cool would that be.
NPC mission ideas
"My bother is missing, can you find out what happened to him?"
"Having trouble with some pirates that moved into that abandoned depot 400km up north"
"We need medicine but our ship drive and comms array are broken"
etc etc etc

Basically could live out scenes from SW Rebels even.
Oooh, more stuff to crash into! Glorious! Make it happen, now!

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?