Star Citizen ships sale - Origin 100i (video)

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
That ship DOES look sleek.
It also seems to also have some indoor space... if you ask me, it seems kinda crawly like the early Titan, and we know what happened with that: Size increase. Is it too early to theorize that 100i will get a size buff?

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
This ship is pure rubbish wrapped in polished tin foil to look like silver. I gave my 2 cents here

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/65299/thread/the-100i-confused-useless-starter-or-functionally-/1082092

The last mega pack from origin I acquired and thought of melting to get this $2400 mega pack but the non warbond version is just more expensive and not worth it when I just buy the missing ships individually that is the 100i's which after stat release I'm glad I didn't get.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Bought 2 starter packs warbond and some CCUs. Now I have an LTI DUR and Titan. Pure joy.
Yeah, that is the real back story to this...get yourself a $40 dollar LTI token, and spend $10 to CCU it to the Avenger Titan...which is going to be bigger soon, and possibly get a price increase...

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
RSI is going to go all fortenight on us. And I'd buy this in a heart beat. Get 25 or guys using these out of a Starfarer Gemini and you have one hell of a stealth raiding party on a land base
Ages ago, around when Freelancer came out, caught a video doing dropship attacks on Koreah. Can't remember where I saw it now.

A lot of potential for parachute gameplay, if they go for it. Just how they are setting up environments with varying gravity or hazards. Could put little space booster engines on them, maybe missiles even. Infiltrating commando ninjas death from above, or perhaps racing free falls from orbit. Also nice to just eject over a planet and have to survive on weird alien planet.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Am I the only one who bought 100i to use as a runabout? Given the way the new fuel system will work its going to be a great little ship to travel from Test drunken outpost to the Orion mining operations, or parked in the Polaris or Carrack to take a quick away mission away from those heartless NPC's who keep turning down the captain.

Forgot your password?